Items for sale.

Dougy

I'm all for keeping things simple in life. But if your selling something and it's via text or type and no pictures, you would think that the description will be spot on or at least described a little more than I've just seen in the for sale section.

I actually find it quite funny, I know I shouldn't but I've left a little tip to the poster in the nicest possible way.

Someone selling puppies but we don't know where they live ???

Someone selling tyres but the size is not shown.

And a bipod for £25, that could be 2 sticks tied together.

I'm all for keeping things simple in life. But if your selling something and it's via text or type and no pictures, you would think that the description will be spot on or at least described a little more than I've just seen in the for sale section.

I actually find it quite funny, I know I shouldn't but I've left a little tip to the poster in the nicest possible way.

Someone selling puppies but we don't know where they live ???

Someone selling tyres but the size is not shown.

And a bipod for £25, that could be 2 sticks tied together.

Yer spotted that last one meself did wonder lol

I've had customers go to view used motorcycles on ebay only to get there and find the seller listed it with pictures of the bike he took when he got it 10 years ago.

Needless to say it was just shy of the same condition.

I assume people think the buyer has rocked up so he'she will purchase sed shed cause they travelled............TARTS

Edited by Snoozer

I think p/w could make it easier to upload pics.

I don't have any problems on other sites.

But I'm a bit of a dinosaur with computers,

Usually because the picture file is too large. Needs to be around 700 pixels on the long side

of the photo

A lot of the photo editing software has this resizing facility, some can be found FOC if you look around on the Web.

I am led to believe that the photo problem is a case of 'storage'. The Shooters Forum has a system where you can upload your photos direct with very little problem but that involves the ability of the site to 'store' those photos, so I am told. Therefore the 'bucket' system provides the storage.

Guest cookoff013

Sirs, i would sell you a #9 shot for a trillion dollars !

Meet me behind the pub wearing a fidira. I'll be the guy in the sequins and the tricolour pantaloons wearing a Bassoon.

Give me three winks and a hair Mary before the first innings.

Also bring the purple monkey and the envelopes.

Sirs, i would sell you a #9 shot for a trillion dollars !

Meet me behind the pub wearing a fidira. I'll be the guy in the sequins and the tricolour pantaloons wearing a Bassoon.

Give me three winks and a hair Mary before the first innings.

Also bring the purple monkey and the envelopes.

You had me at the Purple Monkey, My local Monkey outlet has run out !

Have you an alternative colour or was Purple a deal breaker ?????

I down loaded an app yesterday called photo resizer for my windows phone tried a couple but this one let's you pic your pic(sorry) then gives you about 5 or 6 choices as to the size you want and I am nit too good with comps or my phone but I finally got a pic next to my name ☺