A day out with a couple of old girls...

Wingman

Just had a great morning on the clays with my two oldest guns in my collection. Got through around 200 rounds and both performed flawlessly, not bad for an auto-5 made in the 1930's and a Mossberg from the early 1980's.. definitely more fun than my perrazi....

Here are the old girls after a well deserved clean..

post-76330-0-25848300-1492354246_thumb.jpg

No no!

That old A5 is just horrible.

I'd you send it to my RFD I'll make sure it's given a lovely retirement.

My oldest A5 is early 50's....though my oldest pump is close approaching 120 years of age...with a 101 year old as company. (Win 97 circa '98 & Win 12 circa '16)

Why not try and find a browning auto-5?

hello, i just see this advertised and being local thought i would take a look, i like the idea of it being light and based on the recoil system rather than gas, dont know much about them but have been doing some research, has 26 inch barrels, not sure if it has a raised rib. sending photos later. wants £150 ish

I bought my Browning A5 brand new in 1958 for the then pricy sum £48 -4s-11d and a spare 1/2 choke barrel £13-13s-7d,over the years this gun has given me little trouble and is still has new has when I bought it .I purchased it from Longstaffs gun shop Northgate Darlington and for paying cash they gave me one box of Alphamax and one box of Hymax cartridges .

Feltwad

the gun is advertised on the www.shootinguk.co.uk web site after i did a search on google, he was going to email more photos but never did

the gun is advertised on the www.shootinguk.co.uk web site after i did a search on google, he was going to email more photos but never did

hello, had no joy with this as he could not be bothered to email photos so i shall keep looking, what is ideal a 3 shot / light as in less than 6.5llb and inertia action/ raised rib/ any thoughts