Shotgun license

I would guess that by having a license revoked and being unable to get it back you would be listed as a prohibited person and as such your wife would have to show you weren't going to have access to her guns. I would imagine most feo's would have a squeaky bum moment and not let her keep them in the house where you both live. If she allowed a prohibited person to use any firearm she is in breach of the terms of her certificate and could lose her own license.

No losing a certificate doesn't mean an automatic prohibited person but if you've lost it and they aren't going to give it back or at least not any time soon, then even if you haven't got a big 'the police think I'm a baddie' badge you're wife is still going to be treated as if she's living with a prohibited person. It will entirely depend on your FEO, if they're sensible and as to why you've lost your ticket. Losing it because you've got 36 points for speeding is completely different to losing it because you've been on a crack fuelled bender and beaten three prostitutes to death with a back scratcher and molested a camel.

No losing a certificate doesn't mean an automatic prohibited person but if you've lost it and they aren't going to give it back or at least not any time soon, then even if you haven't got a big 'the police think I'm a baddie' badge you're wife is still going to be treated as if she's living with a prohibited person. It will entirely depend on your FEO, if they're sensible and as to why you've lost your ticket. Losing it because you've got 36 points for speeding is completely different to losing it because you've been on a crack fuelled bender and beaten three prostitutes to death with a back scratcher and molested a camel.

Where the hell do you get a camel in the uk.???..lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: past time of yours? :lol: :lol: