Narcos S03

Danger-Mouse

Out on Netflix and various other download sites. With Pablo gone this series is dealing with the Cali Cartel who stepped into the vacuum following Escobar's demise.

I'm two episodes in at this point and it's looking like it is going to be just as good as the previous two series.

For anyone that hasn't watched this show I can't recommend it highly enough. My thanks to Scully for putting it on my watch list. :good:

I binged this over the weekend (having enjoyed series 1 and 2).

I found I watched it with the Wiki page open and an article in the LA TImes called "the man who took down Cali".

The dramatization didn't wander that far off the truth. Even the actors looked like the real people involved.

Brilliant series.

Got about half way through s3 - I think its great; it seems a bit grittier than Escobar, and the fact that I've less of a connection with the main characters (everyone knows of Escobar, I doubt many people knew how the Cali leaders were) means its a bit more exciting.

I'm having to stop myself from going straight to wiki to see how each person ends up!