Food banks.

Red-dot

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

I have no agenda beyond fairness for all and as I said I think a lot of that is silly, if it makes you feel better it's damn damn stupid. 

Life isn't fair and no amount of rules or regulations will ever change that, in fact it will cause with some of the less intelligent in society the complete opposite by building resentment towards the very people the legislation is supposed to protect, it will just be done silently and out of the spotlight and will come out in other ways, look at the amount of swings to the right lately, that' what you'll get in a world that doesn't have free speech, why do you think polls keep getting it wrong? I'll tell you, it's because when people are asked how they'll vote, they sing the politically correct answer like Hillary Clinton, then when no one's watching the put their X net to trump (I've nothing against Trump for the recored). 

In my opinion the danger is if this PC ism culture continues we'll see the far right rise and I'm sure we can both agree that we don' want to see that happen, look how the Nazis came to power, an oppressed population!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Hamster said:

Some of the most vile and offensive (if taken out of context and literally) lyrics in the rap world are from white artists including Marshal Mathers aka Eminem whom I love to bits. It's not necessarily cultural or unique to one ethnicity. 

I am truly surprised that Mr. Mathers has not been accused of cultural misappropriation.

That particular mud appears to be the flavour of the month for flinging.

Edited by Penelope

15 hours ago, Hamster said:

Some of the most vile and offensive (if taken out of context and literally) lyrics in the rap world are from white artists including Marshal Mathers aka Eminem whom I love to bits. It's not necessarily cultural or unique to one ethnicity. 

The accuracy of that example is debateable,I certainly wouldnt say MnM is one the worst, and you couldnt criticise him without doing the same to his African American entourage.
Certain grime artists in this country are a terrible example for the nations youth, man of the moment stormzy has a history of song lyrics glorifying drug dealing, violence,homophobia and sexual subjugation of women, but as he is the darling of the BBC at the moment, he gets away with it.
He was recently called out in a tiny piece about homophobic comments he made, he said sorry, and it was swiftly brushed under the carpet.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/nov/22/stormzy-apologises-for-unearthed-homophobic-tweets

It would be career over if he was white.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The accuracy of that example is debateable,I certainly wouldnt say MnM is one the worst, and you couldnt criticise him without doing the same to his African American entourage.
Certain grime artists in this country are a terrible example for the nations youth, man of the moment stormzy has a history of song lyrics glorifying drug dealing, violence,homophobia and sexual subjugation of women, but as he is the darling of the BBC at the moment, he gets away with it.
He was recently called out in a tiny piece about homophobic comments he made, he said sorry, and it was swiftly brushed under the carpet.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/nov/22/stormzy-apologises-for-unearthed-homophobic-tweets

It would be career over if he was white.

I never said Eminem was the worst, have you ever listened to his lyrics by the way ? Drugs glorification and partaking of is not the domain of blacks alone, Hotel California ring a bell ? McCarthy getting caught with weed at the airport ring a bell ? Marshal Mathers is famous for homophobic lyrics, last time I checked his career was just fine. People see what they need to see to feed their predispositions. 

20 hours ago, Hamster said:

You need to want to see truth, get out there on social media and befriend people and speakers outside your comfort zone. I am afraid it is true, Gaddafi was deposed and his country made ungovernable by the West for reasons wildly different to "him being a dictator" which is the modus operandi of habitual troublemakers. 

More conspiracy theory, this is quite incredible though not unexpected.  You seem incapable of independent thought and appear to slavishly follow those who  have some sort of special insight, as you yourself purportedly have.  It's almost cult like.

A while back you stated that the UK terrorist attacks were because of our foreign policy.  When I challenged this and asked why other European countries had attacks but did not have the foreign policy that you say was responsible you declined to respond.  In all of your wisdom and insight , can you do so now please?  Come on, prove yourself.

59 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I never said Eminem was the worst

19 hours ago, Hamster said:

Some of the most vile and offensive (if taken out of context and literally) lyrics in the rap world are from white artists including Marshal Mathers aka Eminem whom I love to bits. It's not necessarily cultural or unique to one ethnic group.

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

have you ever listened to his lyrics by the way ? 

Yes plenty,I wouldnt comment otherwise, try a bit of DMX or even pre sanitised billionaire jay z,  all on the fast track lib dem bandwagon now.

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

Drugs glorification and partaking of is not the domain of blacks alone,

Never said it was, but Hotel California is a terrible example!
Youre missing the point, and the original topic has been lost, my fault I suppose ;)

The point was how common decency and traditional values seems to have become offensive to certain vocal people.
A fairy story takes more flak from sexual apologists than music videos and advertising.
And people get uppity when some one dares suggest that 'certain' people might take the wee when it comes to food banks.
When people darent complain about something any more ,because the PC police might come and literally arrest them, where do you think thats heading ?
PC Utopia ?

Try gulag.

2 hours ago, yod dropper said:

More conspiracy theory, this is quite incredible though not unexpected.  You seem incapable of independent thought and appear to slavishly follow those who  have some sort of special insight, as you yourself purportedly have.  It's almost cult like.

A while back you stated that the UK terrorist attacks were because of our foreign policy.  When I challenged this and asked why other European countries had attacks but did not have the foreign policy that you say was responsible you declined to respond.  In all of your wisdom and insight , can you do so now please?  Come on, prove yourself.

The terrorist attacks are indeed caused at least partly by foreign policies blindly followed by the UK but which emanate mainly from the US. Terror attacks have taken place anywhere where the terrorists can strike with least resistance hence why they mainly happen in Muslim countries in fact ! What country are you referring to which have suffered attacks but which do not have anti Muslim rhetoric and slant ? 

It makes me laugh when people accuse me of lacking independent thought, it's all over social media and Youtube for crying out loud. Google or Youtube and educate yourself on the causes of terrorism. Remember attacks were practically non existent prior to the fake Iraq war, yes there were some but nothing like the scale we have had since and what there was was also due to US foreign policies which favour a certain ME country over all others with a rod of iron and with zero fairness involved. 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

19 hours ago, Hamster said:

Some of the most vile and offensive (if taken out of context and literally) lyrics in the rap world are from white artists including Marshal Mathers aka Eminem whom I love to bits. It's not necessarily cultural or unique to one ethnic group.

Yes plenty,I wouldnt comment otherwise, try a bit of DMX or even pre sanitised billionaire jay z,  all on the fast track lib dem bandwagon now.

Never said it was, but Hotel California is a terrible example!
Youre missing the point, and the original topic has been lost, my fault I suppose ;)

The point was how common decency and traditional values seems to have become offensive to certain vocal people.
A fairy story takes more flak from sexual apologists than music videos and advertising.
And people get uppity when some one dares suggest that 'certain' people might take the wee when it comes to food banks.
When people darent complain about something any more ,because the PC police might come and literally arrest them, where do you think thats heading ?
PC Utopia ?

Try gulag.

You've lost me. Why is Hotel California a poor example ? Basically I am saying every single thing you try and associate with black culture or lyrics can be shown to exist within their white counterpart. I don't get offended by Eminem's lyrics because I know he's joking and trying to get a raise out of people, it helps to sell records and sometimes it just happens to rhyme well. The same logic must be applied to other artists, why ever not ? 

5 minutes ago, Hamster said:

The terrorist attacks are indeed caused at least partly by foreign policies blindly followed by the UK but which emanate mainly from the US. Terror attacks have taken place anywhere where the terrorists can strike with least resistance hence why they mainly happen in Muslim countries in fact ! What country are you referring to which have suffered attacks but which do not have anti Muslim rhetoric and slant ? 

It makes me laugh when people accuse me of lacking independent thought, it's all over social media and Youtube for crying out loud. Google or Youtube and educate yourself on the causes of terrorism. Remember attacks were practically non existent prior to the fake Iraq war, yes there were some but nothing like the scale we have had since and what there was was also due to US foreign policies which favour a certain ME country over all others with a rod of iron and with zero fairness involved. 

You've lost me. Why is Hotel California a poor example ? Basically I am saying every single thing you try and associate with black culture or lyrics can be shown to exist within their white counterpart. I don't get offended by Eminem's lyrics because I know he's joking and trying to get a raise out of people, it helps to sell records and sometimes it just happens to rhyme well. The same logic must be applied to other artists, why ever not ? 

Again youre missing the point, its about who is offended and who isnt, Im not offended by many things, but some people get their knickers twisty about all kinds of stupidness.
My point was if you want to complain about something, dont pick the easy targets, like fairytales!

If I remember correctly ,hotel Cali doesnt mention drugs directly, but uses allegory (so as not to offend people of the the day!)

And while were here , 'anti muslim rhetoric and slant' ?
Do you mean we shouldnt complain about muslim terrorists because it might offend muslims ?
You seem quite happy to point your finger at Israel and 'zionists' I might be offended by that.
Your short answers to these questions will be along the lines of 'its the global military complex' or the CIA ,maybe the illuminati ?
Maybe it is, or maybe its just people doing what they have done for thousands of years- squabble and fight.
Complaining on here aint going to fix it.

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Again youre missing the point, its about who is offended and who isnt, Im not offended by many things, but some people get their knickers twisty about all kinds of stupidness.
My point was if you want to complain about something, dont pick the easy targets, like fairytales!

If I remember correctly ,hotel Cali doesnt mention drugs directly, but uses allegory (so as not to offend people of the the day!)

And while were here , 'anti muslim rhetoric and slant' ?
Do you mean we shouldnt complain about muslim terrorists because it might offend muslims ?
You seem quite happy to point your finger at Israel and 'zionists' I might be offended by that.
Your short answers to these questions will be along the lines of 'its the global military complex' or the CIA ,maybe the illuminati ?
Maybe it is, or maybe its just people doing what they have done for thousands of years- squabble and fight.
Complaining on here aint going to fix it.

Firstly, I agree we shouldn't get our knickers in a twist over fairly tales, that we can agree on. 

Secondly, I have no idea why you think I am suggesting we shouldn't complain about Muslim terrorism, I think we should not only complain but crush it and defecate on it at every opportunity. I also think we should look into the sources that feed that energy, where we seem to part is that I firmly believe the causes have something to do with Western policies and acts of war and destruction within the Middle East. They also have undoubtedly got much to do with Western worship of oil money which has blinded you to Saudi Wahabism which is responsible for much of that rancid ideology in the impressionable young morons.

Thirdly, yes I do believe the root cause of much if not most of our problems in the world today can be traced back to the murican MIC. They need war to survive and they will do anything to stop peace breaking out. :) 

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

I never said Eminem was the worst, have you ever listened to his lyrics by the way ? Drugs glorification and partaking of is not the domain of blacks alone, Hotel California ring a bell ? McCarthy getting caught with weed at the airport ring a bell ? Marshal Mathers is famous for homophobic lyrics, last time I checked his career was just fine. People see what they need to see to feed their predispositions. 

That maybe true, but if you look at the faces of those arrested or wanted for supplying drugs and the use of guns, most are of African or Asian decent, or am I one of the people who see what they need to see to feed their predispositions?

44 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I don't get offended by Eminem's lyrics because I know he's joking and trying to get a raise out of people, it helps to sell records and sometimes it just happens to rhyme well. The same logic must be applied to other artists, why ever not ? 

I would say the same logic should be applied to all walks of life, but it's not!

Part of UK culture is taking the mickey out of each other for instance, the problem is, with this PC culture that is being rammed down our throats, the intent with which something is said matters not one bit, all it takes is someone to report that they're offended by something covered by a protected characteristic and that's you in serious hot water, it matters not one bit that no offence was intended. the same person who reports being offended in this hypothetical situation could say something equally rude and with venom, but is not covered in law by a protected characteristic, they get reported but get off with a slap on the wrist because the person they offended isnt covered by the law in the same way, tell me, in this hypothetical situation, who do you thing has been discriminated against? This is why in my opinion, anti discrimination laws don't work in this country and will only achiee building hate and discrimination against the very people the law intended to protect. One of the most discriminated against groups in this country in certain situations is now white men, I don' believe in positive discrimination, I just see discrimination full stop, this is one of the many problems with this PC utopia we now live in.

19 minutes ago, old'un said:

That maybe true, but if you look at the faces of those arrested or wanted for supplying drugs and the use of guns, most are of African or Asian decent, or am I one of the people who see what they need to see to feed their predispositions?

With no fear of contradiction yes you are. Not saying you don't see other folk taking or selling drugs but it clearly only registers when they're African or Asian.

ps. What is Asian by the way ? Chinese, Japanese, Iranian, Indian, Arab, Pakistani, Russian, Turkish, Thai, Syrian...............................................

32 minutes ago, Hamster said:

With no fear of contradiction yes you are. Not saying you don't see other folk taking or selling drugs but it clearly only registers when they're African or Asian.

ps. What is Asian by the way ? Chinese, Japanese, Iranian, Indian, Arab, Pakistani, Russian, Turkish, Thai, Syrian...............................................

Do you have any figures to disprove what my eyes see? And I will ask you the same question “Asian” I think you know which.

17 minutes ago, old'un said:

Do you have any figures to disprove what my eyes see? And I will ask you the same question “Asian” I think you know which.

I don't need to show any figures, it is you who is pointing the accusatory finger. 

Any such figures will be all but meaningless anyway because showing X number of black and brown people caught dealing drugs won't show the correlation between money being made and who is at the top of the feeding chain. ;) One patriotic genius in other words may well be the equal of a thousand lesser scumbags. 

ps. I can only guess you mean Pakistani by Asian ?! Did you know it is established fact that most mass murderers are white ? So what is what I have always thought, it's not their colour that repulses me but the crime itself.