Quick walk

FOXHUNTER1

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't take this the wrong way, but as I was one of many, that had the pleasure/right to run a lurcher for what it was breed for, I can not bring myself to shoot a hare, I am sure there is some on here that would agree, that to be out as the day breaks, and pit 1 dog against 1 hare is one of the best /oldest/ majestic sights you will ever see. and saying this I would say more hares got away then where killed

Please don't think this is a moan, as it is not ,Its just comes from someone who would love to be able to do things, my farther and grandfather done leagally ,before someone said it cant be done anymore

As usual this proves the "each to their own" approach. Where hares are causing damage I will shoot them and where they dont I wont. If I liked the taste of hare I would happily shoot them for food but as I dont I only shoot them when damage occurs. I then give them to friends who enjoy the taste.