1,000 Member.

A.R.P.

• 3 weeks later...

:D I don't want to **** on anyones fireworks but the 1000 member mark is not a true indication of how many members are in the forum.

There are lots of people registered in two and more names that i know of so i am sure there are many more.

Only today there is an example in the current cider making thread in the Recipe forum. :D

it depends what you class as a member. Is it a person who registers and gets involved with everything to do with the site ie, posts info and knowledge that they have gathered over the years. or some one who joins has a look and never returns. Therefor is he a member, or just a looker. Just have a look at the forum or the chat room, its the same people doing all the posting and talking. So who will be the 999th member. :D

I reckon NTTF must have been about spot on, as he predicted the date and time dead right.

Hey, NTTF, I know you're in Canada and probably asleep right now, but when you wake up, can you e-mail me your prediction on which 6 numbers between 1 & 49 are likely to come up in this weekends UK lottery draw, or alternatively let me know which horse will be first past the post at the 2.30 meet at Wincanton...:D

If you come up trumps I will guarantee you the best days shooting you've ever had when you're next in the UK...!!!

All the best,

Double H