Britain’s strongest man, this Saturday anyone going

washerboy

Used to watch this with my son as he was very interested as a young lad. He goes to the gym to use the weights on a very regular basis as he’s a keep fit lad. He is 18 and can now bench press 72kg ( or whatever 13st is in kilos ) but apart from that he goes for light weights and high reps as he’s not interested in building too much bulk. He has an incredible six pack, which he loves to show me now and then when I ask to see it. The days of my six pack are long gone and he’s never asked to see my one pack for some reason. 

While I am impressed by some of the weights these people can shift, I can’t help thinking they’re doing themselves some untold damage somewhere.

on a recent Look North (or whatever it’s called nowadays ) was a local woman who had just won the title Worlds Strongest Woman. Mmmmmm. ?

7 hours ago, Scully said:

Used to watch this with my son as he was very interested as a young lad. He goes to the gym to use the weights on a very regular basis as he’s a keep fit lad. He is 18 and can now bench press 72kg ( or whatever 13st is in kilos ) but apart from that he goes for light weights and high reps as he’s not interested in building too much bulk. He has an incredible six pack, which he loves to show me now and then when I ask to see it. The days of my six pack are long gone and he’s never asked to see my one pack for some reason. 

While I am impressed by some of the weights these people can shift, I can’t help thinking they’re doing themselves some untold damage somewhere.

on a recent Look North (or whatever it’s called nowadays ) was a local woman who had just won the title Worlds Strongest Woman. Mmmmmm. ?

I used to have a six pack. Now it's more like a party seven!