Vegans beat us again.

Scotty1980

I have nothing against vegans, my colleague is thinking of moving over to veganism and my cousin is vegan. For me it's a life choice and not one I would live but I'm not stopping others from following it. Im a farmers son so eating meat and drinking fresh milk is a way of life me. However I am dead against activist vegans ramming the murderer and rapist card down my throat for the way I choose to live my life.

Also I can see why the vegan mum did what she did. I am a massive believer that kids need to be educated on where their food comes from and how but maybe in 2018 the school approached it wrong. If they had done field trips so the vegan family had a choice whether their children attended or not maybe this could have been avoided. 

19 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

Although not an ideal story, im not surprised. 

Also fair play getting 20,000 signatures in sich a short amount of time, juat shows how strong their corner is. We as a shooting group would struggle to do that I think.. 

That's not difficult these days with electronic connectivity!

10 hours ago, Saltings said:

does vegan mean bad hunter

I think it may well do.

One more point, having raised their concerns and had the animals removed, did they (the vegan activists) give a second thought to the fate of the animals?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Additions

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I think many of the 'extremist' groups, whether Animal Lib, Vegan, Middle East related,  Momentum and others have been very successful at exploiting social media and the 'digital' world.  Much much more so than the conservative (small 'c') majority.

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

One more point, having raised their concerns and had the animals removed, did they (the vegan activists) give a second thought to the fate of the animals?

They probably just opened the gate and let them run free, in the same way they'd have all the farm animals in this country live lol 

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

My point was more along lines that if I had been fir it and tried to stop them removing the animals, I would not ger 20,000 sigs in that amount of time, people that are for it are a lot less likely to sign things like that... 

on this Morning, today with phil and holly they had a vegan on with a dairy farmer and his wife, phil and holly were great, but the vegan wow!! Artificial insemination is rape? Taking away the cows calf is kidnap and animals should have the exact same rights as us??

These people really are dangerous, my wife is a vegetarian has been as long as I've known her, and ten years before that, but she doesn't preach to others as to what they shouldn't eat, its her choice.