BBc 2 9pm tuesday

dodeer

I watched most of it (kept flicking over to watch the football).

At the beginning I thought it was going to be a hatchet job, as he thought shooting was a "class" thing and couldn,t understand why people wanted to kill things.

Midway through and by the end, he had modified his opinions and the programme presented a formal Shoot quite well.

I don,t think the programme did shooting any harm at all. :D

Porto did Manchester United some harm though. :P

I watched most of it (kept flicking over to watch the football).

At the beginning I thought it was going to be a hatchet job, as he thought shooting was a "class" thing and couldn,t understand why people wanted to kill things.

Midway through and by the end, he had modified his opinions and the programme presented a formal Shoot quite well.

I don,t think the programme did shooting any harm at all. :D

Porto did Manchester United some harm though. :P

Yeh we need more warning, I was watching the football.

That linesman is a pr*ck he should have went to spec savers if he couldn't see that goal was onside.

I thought the programme was incredibly non-biased by BBC standards...interesting that Kilfoyle only changed his tune after the 'working class' Yorkshire lads had a walked up day... :D

On the whole, very positive...LETS HOPE BASC MILK THIS FOR ALL ITS WORTH!!!

Nice to see the Mancs get beaten as well.. :D:P:P

Lurcherboy,

Nope, I didn't want to give him a slap, in fact, I would gladly shake his hand.

He knew he was going to take part in a programme that could have easily been subverted to show everything the antis want the public to believe.

He didn't fall for that trap and I thought he came across as a genuine bloke who previously had hardly any idea about shooting. By the end of the programme his views had changed, in no small part due to the respect he had obviously gained for the keeper, and the hard work the job involves.

I think it was obvious from the start he would never be a complete convert. But so what ?? It takes all sorts to make this world.

The programme, to me, showed the viewing public the intense dedication of the keeper involved. It did a lot more good than bad.