what the ****

decroyffe

at work tonight i saw a milatry air display, well sort of. Counted 71 helicopters fly over sheffield, looked great. Dont know where they were from, or going. Wondered if something wrong had kicked off but there was nowt on the news. There's a air show nearby but i cant see why over 70 helicopters would be going there, anyone now owt?:good:?:yes:

at work tonight i saw a milatry air display, well sort of. Counted 71 helicopters fly over sheffield, looked great. Dont know where they were from, or going. Wondered if something wrong had kicked off but there was nowt on the news. There's a air show nearby but i cant see why over 70 helicopters would be going there, anyone now owt?:yes:?:lol:

At last. marshal law :good: now where's my old uniform...

Funny that, the missus and I were having a bimble with the Dagggs around Orset Fen about two weeks ago.

I heard the familiar rumble of a **** Hook, there was one Chinook and 24, yup twenty four cab's all strung out heading up North, no idea what they were. Looked like Sea Kings, but I have no idea.

Last time I saw that meany helo's was in Norway, and yes they were US Marines on the move, I do not think we have ever had 24 Cab's :good: