Torch recomendation,

redial

I purchased a double pack of head torches from my local tool shop for just a few pounds and I had never had a head torch before. They are so useful...hands free, making gralloching a deer or simply setting the code on a gate lock a breeze.  If your looking for such a light source then have a look at a head torch.  I also have a Clulite which is mounted on my 22BR for foxing.

Incredible performance from such a small unit and also has a dim setting. On full power I can clearly see a fox out to 100yrds.  OK not cheap but a quality piece of kit.

Apologies hit the wrong photo initially.

DSCF2162 (600x800).jpg

DSCF2165 (600x800).jpg

I'm sure many here will have very fine torches that they are very happy with, but Mine are all eBay deals and never paid more than £5, usually just £2 or £3.  I have about 8, scattered around for home, boat, car, outdoor, shooting, etc.   NONE have ever gone wrong and all have adjustable beam, from my point of view they are excellent, spotting easily to 200 yards or more and shooting EASILY to 100 yards, batteries also from eBay, cheap as chips, but excellent VFM!  I think the smallest (at the bottom) rates my best overall, it has just about the best beam when fully zoomed and was the cheapest, £1.98 delivered on an offer when I got mine...just brilliant, and frankly if it packed up tomorrow I'd buy another and still be ££££ in on buying a more expensive unit.

Just a few of mine.....033.jpg.318b1bc4e04e11eee06ce38f97a24535.jpg

Key fob for scale!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flashlight-Rcool-Lumens-Modes-18650/dp/B01KJIC9AG

£1.45 now + delivery, still excellent FVM...... lets be clear, I make no suggestion this is the best quality in the world, but, its small, cheap, works and its bright, what more do you need?

Edited by Dekers

1 hour ago, Dekers said:

I'm sure many here will have very fine torches that they are very happy with, but Mine are all eBay deals and never paid more than £5, usually just £2 or £3.  I have about 8, scattered around for home, boat, car, outdoor shooting, etc.   NONE have ever gone wrong and all have adjustable beam, from my point of view they are excellent, spotting easily to 200 yards or more and shooting EASILY to 100 yards, batteries also from eBay, cheap as chips, but excellent VFM!  I think the smallest (at the bottom) rates my best overall, it has just about the best beam when fully zoomed and was the cheapest, £1.98 delivered on an offer when I got mine...just brilliant, and frankly if it packed up tomorrow I'd buy another and still be ££££ in on buying a more expensive unit.

Just a few of mine.....033.jpg.318b1bc4e04e11eee06ce38f97a24535.jpg

Key fob for scale!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flashlight-Rcool-Lumens-Modes-18650/dp/B01KJIC9AG

£1.45 now + delivery, still excellent FVM...... lets be clear, I make no suggestion this is the best quality in the world, but, its small, cheap, works and its bright, what more do you need?

I do the same have them everywhere. Still cant find one when i need it.