Interesting..Kashoggi !

ditchman

An overnight update, "he is dead, we took 2 weeks to notice, he got in to a fight and was killed.":no:

Mighty strange that Trump changed his tune when the Saudi's were confirming a massive spend on American defence equipment.:whistling:

If journalists take a country to task over its way of doing things, maybe it's not too surprising that those journalists meet untimely ends.:rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Not really , believe it or not I do try to keep the thread on topic..

I didnt actually think I needed to mention how bad those people are, they are after all on the TV like , every day !
The fact that I dont feel that need,

by no means make me a supporter of them surely ?

Yes Im sure it does, a do the US and god knows how many other countries, but dont forget good old GB wrote the book on this !
Is it a bad thing ?
Well that depends on which side of the bayonet youre on I suppose, me being English born and bred, works for me.
But it doesnt mean I cant SEE the bad.

Ill see what I can do.

Theres little doubt that ISIS as we we know it are not good people.
The Syrian head loppers preaching radical Islam have had a go at just about every nationality going in some way shape or form.
Except the one next door to them....the one that 95% of Muslims are supposedly diametrically opposed to, the one that many leaders in the ME world have promised to obliterate.

The enemy of enemies for ALL radical Muslims ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

Perhaps they just don,t fancy coming up against a military force that would totally obliterate them?  One that would not slow down its assault on them, by bowing to outside pressures? 

2 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Perhaps they just don,t fancy coming up against a military force that would totally obliterate them? 

You mean like the US,  or coalitions thereof ?
They seem pretty happy to bomb and murder people in European cities, threaten and corrupt the minds of people all over the world.
They declared war on the whole world ! Except Israel.

I mean , isnt it a jihadis job to die fighting the infidel ?
You would think the Israelis would be ISIS no 1 target really .

But please dont get me wrong, Im not bashing the Israelis, I understand why they are like they are, they have taken self preservation to the next level, and they really dont care what the rest of the world thinks of them.
A country surrounded by enemies, and in the process of creating more, day by day.
Thats the mentality I find hard to understand.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You mean like the US,  or coalitions thereof ?
They seem pretty happy to bomb and murder people in European cities, threaten and corrupt the minds of people all over the world.
They declared war on the whole world ! Except Israel.

I mean , isnt it a jihadis job to die fighting the infidel ?
You would think the Israelis would be ISIS no 1 target really .

But please dont get me wrong, Im not bashing the Israelis, I understand why they are like they are, they have taken self preservation to the next level, and they really dont care what the rest of the world thinks of them.
A country surrounded by enemies, and in the process of creating more, day by day.
Thats the mentality I find hard to understand.

Perhaps the Israelis would use a small nuke on them?...............do you still go to paradise if you have been vaporised? Perhaps the thought that the Israelis could nuke Mo,s birthplace, or tomb, or suchlike, preventing them from pilgrimage for the next 10,000 years puts them off? 

The other nations fight ISIS with one hand tied behind their backs.........the Israelis have no such inhibitions. They only have to lose once, and they are gone........so they make sure they do not lose.

Just now, pinfireman said:

Perhaps the Israelis would use a small nuke on them?...............do you still go to paradise if you have been vaporised? Perhaps the thought that the Israelis could nuke Mo,s birthplace, or tomb, or suchlike, preventing them from pilgrimage for the next 10,000 years puts them off? 

The other nations fight ISIS with one hand tied behind their backs.........the Israelis have no such inhibitions. They only have to lose once, and they are gone........so they make sure they do not lose.

The hint that the Israelis are exempt for any reason, from attack by ISIS, is absurd! Other than total destruction! 

On 20/10/2018 at 20:25, pinfireman said:

Besides the fact that Israel dont admit to having nuclear weapons :whistling: in what context would they use one ?
A London bridge style attack, or M.E.N. area style attack on children ?

Do they go to paradise if they get vaporised in a suicide truck bomb, who knows , you cant really ask one can you ?

On 20/10/2018 at 20:25, pinfireman said:

The hint that the Israelis are exempt for any reason, from attack by ISIS, is absurd! Other than total destruction! 

So if the Israelis are capable and willing to annihilate ISIS , why didnt we just hire them to do so, say 5 years ago?

Possibly hundreds of thousands of people would still be alive, the migrant flow into Europe wouldnt have happened, the terrorist attacks on European cities could have been avoided, and the west wouldnt have spent the best part of a trillion dollars fighting this rag tag army of savages hell bent on forming an anti western caliphate, smack bang in the middle of the middle east...then getting all upset when Russia just moves in and does the job for them :lol:

Sometimes you have to ask yourself difficult questions about the how and the why.

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Besides the fact that Israel dont admit to having nuclear weapons  in what context would they use one ?
A London bridge style attack, or M.E.N. area style attack on children ?

Do they go to paradise if they get vaporised in a suicide truck bomb, who knows , you cant really ask one can you ?

So if the Israelis are capable and willing to annihilate ISIS , why didnt we just hire them to do so, say 5 years ago?

Possibly hundreds of thousands of people would still be alive, the migrant flow into Europe wouldnt have happened, the terrorist attacks on European cities could have been avoided, and the west wouldnt have spent the best part of a trillion dollars fighting this rag tag army of savages hell bent on forming an anti western caliphate, smack bang in the middle of the middle east...then getting all upset when Russia just moves in and does the job for them :lol:

Sometimes you have to ask yourself difficult questions about the how and the why.

OK, let,s deal with your points......First, the migrant flow to Europe was as much other North African, and Central African  peoples as it was Syrian/Iraqi. (and why did Iraqis leave? ISIS did NOT take over all Iraq!)...terrosist attacks have been taking place in Europe since the Munich Olympics, so that is a dead one.............. the West spent  (wasted) all this money because, apart from air power (in small doses) they did not deploy massive ground forces (tanks, artillery etc etc) they chose to use proxies, Iraqis (waste of space when it comes to a fight, and Kurds, who could not be heavily re-armed due to Turkish, and Iraqi governments opposituion!), so we are left with your last point!  Russia  has NOT dealt with ISIS !!! Period!  Russia bombed the **** out of the Syrian Opposition forces,  and only occasionally dropped one on ISIS!  And the fight is still not over with! I realise that you worship everything that Russia does..........but c,mon, !

26 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

OK, let,s deal with your points......First, the migrant flow to Europe was as much other North African, and Central African  peoples as it was Syrian/Iraqi.

Agreed give someone an excuse to 'migrate' or as in this case join a refugee column, and you have all manner of peoples joining the Syrian bandwagon, including Iraqis, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, in fact there was a study done of who was what, and it was about 15 % Syrians.
But if Syria hadnt happened, maybe Frau Merkel might not have opened the floodgates in 2015.

You say a lot are Africans, but thats down to the other regime topple that took place in Libya, again , leaving a de stabilised country to act as a portal to Europe.

32 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

..terrosist attacks have been taking place in Europe since the Munich Olympics, so that is a dead one...

Are you trying to tell me that wasnt in response to Israeli behaviour too, or that terrorism from ME types in the 70 s was anything like it is now ?

34 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

. the West spent  (wasted) all this money because, apart from air power (in small doses) they did not deploy massive ground forces (tanks, artillery etc etc) they chose to use proxies, Iraqis (waste of space when it comes to a fight, and Kurds, who could not be heavily re-armed due to Turkish, and Iraqi governments opposituion!),

At least we can agree on something !

35 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Russia  has NOT dealt with ISIS !!! Period!  Russia bombed the **** out of the Syrian Opposition forces,  and only occasionally dropped one on ISIS!  And the fight is still not over with!

Im not sure of the distinction, they bombed al nusra ( affilliated to al quaeda) and many other (we would call terrorist ) groups, as well as ISIS.
The US called out Russia for bombing the 'wrong' rebels, whilst Turkey shot down a Russian plane because it was hitting al nusra positions.
Whilst crying like a bitch when Russian planes attacked an ISIS tanker convoy on its way to drop off some oil to Turkey 😂

America on the other hand fire 120 tomahawks at a Syrian government factory, because someone on the rebel side said they might have used chemical weapons.
How many tomahawks have they fired at ISIS ?

41 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

I realise that you worship everything that Russia does

:lol: Why, because you didnt like my analysis of Salisbury, and I call into question the behaviour of Israel on occasion ?

Why dont you chuck the traitor tag at me , or anti semite ?
All I do is try and see it from the other side, you should try it sometime.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Agreed give someone an excuse to 'migrate' or as in this case join a refugee column, and you have all manner of peoples joining the Syrian bandwagon, including Iraqis, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, in fact there was a study done of who was what, and it was about 15 % Syrians.
But if Syria hadnt happened, maybe Frau Merkel might not have opened the floodgates in 2015.

You say a lot are Africans, but thats down to the other regime topple that took place in Libya, again , leaving a de stabilised country to act as a portal to Europe.

Are you trying to tell me that wasnt in response to Israeli behaviour too, or that terrorism from ME types in the 70 s was anything like it is now ?

At least we can agree on something !

Im not sure of the distinction, they bombed al nusra ( affilliated to al quaeda) and many other (we would call terrorist ) groups, as well as ISIS.
The US called out Russia for bombing the 'wrong' rebels, whilst Turkey shot down a Russian plane because it was hitting al nusra positions.
Whilst crying like a bitch when Russian planes attacked an ISIS tanker convoy on its way to drop off some oil to Turkey 😂

America on the other hand fire 120 tomahawks at a Syrian government factory, because someone on the rebel side said they might have used chemical weapons.
How many tomahawks have they fired at ISIS ?

Why, because you didnt like my analysis of Salisbury, and I call into question the behaviour of Israel on occasion ?

Why dont you chuck the traitor tag at me , or anti semite ?
All I do is try and see it from the other side, you should try it sometime.

Traitor? No, anti-semite, don,t think so............but "see it from the other side"...........mmmmm that,s all you do, see it from one side. Two sides to every story. Maybe you just pick the one that  equates to your political  stance?

30 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Traitor? No, anti-semite, don,t think so............but "see it from the other side"...........mmmmm that,s all you do, see it from one side. Two sides to every story. Maybe you just pick the one that  equates to your political  stance?

You think it's different to yours ?

Anything that doesn't mention Russians,you agree with me on !

I've no empathy with Russia or Putin, when I bump into Russians abroad I cringe at their loutish, rude behaviour, but when I see the media being manipulated to demonise a country, race or any minority group , that doesn't deserve it, then I'm going to pipe up. You don't have to agree with me, just recognise we have different opinions.

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You think it's different to yours ?

Anything that doesn't mention Russians,you agree with me on !

I've no empathy with Russia or Putin, when I bump into Russians abroad I cringe at their loutish, rude behaviour, but when I see the media being manipulated to demonise a country, race or any minority group , that doesn't deserve it, then I'm going to pipe up. You don't have to agree with me, just recognise we have different opinions.

Oh, I do!  I feel the same way when I see the Left wing thugs from Momentum demonise Jews, here and in Israel.