MY 2 FOR THE COMING SEAON.

Frank

Had these 2 below for a while now, the fawn pup i got at 4 months, she is now 7 months old and 24 & a 1/2'' TTS.

The red and white saluki bred lurcher, is 2 and i got her in may. She has worked before, good on lamp for bunnys.

I was out on a walk the other evening and took these pics. :good:

Frank.

amberlassonbogfeild2yn1.jpg

amberonbogfeildhl8.jpg

Thanks Mark. :rolleyes:

I will be coming down to Daneils this september to have a run or 2 with them, you will hopefully see them in action then. :lol:

Frank.

Frank i know a few spots with thousands of rabbits in them so belive me i can give them plenty of action :lol: I only seen daniels wippets on the rabbits twice with lamp some savage craic to see a proper dog is something else ;) I could bring rifle with me in case we see foxy on our travels :good:

Mark.

Thanks Mark. :lol:

I will be coming down to Daneils this september to have a run or 2 with them, you will hopefully see them in action then. :(

Frank.

Frank i know a few spots with thousands of rabbits in them so belive me i can give them plenty of action :o I only seen daniels wippets on the rabbits twice with lamp some savage craic to see a proper dog is something else :o I could bring rifle with me in case we see foxy on our travels :lol:

Mark.

I wouldnt worry about bringing the rifle for the reds with those 2! :( :(

Thanks Mark. :lol:

I will be coming down to Daneils this september to have a run or 2 with them, you will hopefully see them in action then. :(

Frank.

Frank i know a few spots with thousands of rabbits in them so belive me i can give them plenty of action :o I only seen daniels wippets on the rabbits twice with lamp some savage craic to see a proper dog is something else :o I could bring rifle with me in case we see foxy on our travels :lol:

Mark.

I wouldnt worry about bringing the rifle for the reds with those 2! :( :(

:lol::yes:

Had these 2 below for a while now, the fawn pup i got at 4 months, she is now 7 months old and 24 & a 1/2'' TTS.

The red and white saluki bred lurcher, is 2 and i got her in may. She has worked before, good on lamp for bunnys.

I was out on a walk the other evening and took these pics. :o

Frank.

If the red had the Saluki in it and kept the feathering I would be extremely jealous :lol::lol: :o

They both look 'handy' Frank and I hope you have a good running season.

I love the Saluki crosses but I am 100% biased and don't care what others say about them.

LB