PW Arms

lurcherboy

PW Arms  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote by your experiences

• Is it better?
    • Is it worse?
    • Couldn't give a fig

I fully respect the fact that PW has to be carefull regarding what goes on in the arms after previous incidents and I respect that 100% but surely there must be a better way.

We used to be able to be on the forum responding and posting and then would get a 'sound' indication when someone was talking to us in the arms.

I think that it has come to the point that it is almost impossible to do both now and the site is IMHO, the worse for it.

I know very few members use the Arms but those of you that do/did please input.

LB

hi everyone,

no one seems to go in now .which is a shame .yesterday i had to go to a funeral.so by last night (and a few glasses of wine )i was ready for a laugh and some friendly chat .and as mr sweepy was elsewhere i thought i would pop my head round the door :lol::lol::lol: but as normal it was empty .so poor little old me had to take what was remaining of the wine and go to bed :rolleyes::good:;) so come on lads,otherwise am going to end up a little old lady whos talks to empty wine bottles xxxx suzy

hi everyone,

no one seems to go in now .which is a shame .yesterday i had to go to a funeral.so by last night (and a few glasses of wine )i was ready for a laugh and some friendly chat .and as mr sweepy was elsewhere i thought i would pop my head round the door :( :( :( but as normal it was empty .so poor little old me had to take what was remaining of the wine and go to bed :lol::lol: :o so come on lads,otherwise am going to end up a little old lady whos talks to empty wine bottles xxxx suzy

Oh **** I wish you would consider us old guys on this forum who have dicky tickers, wooden legs, and other assorted physical ailments when you come out with such inviting remarks , god you , oh help my heart,,,, medic...... medic..... Oops Ive done it again!!!!! :o

never used pw arms or similar.What do you click on after typing please?It also gives a dropped you on channel pw..etc message.Eh?It says "dropped you on channel pw because you are registered with channel services," or summin.I am not a CHANOP on its access list.I have much of inerest to say on loads of topics of course.Not.Is a CHANOP someone who wears undies on the outside of their kex to avoid Chanopylfallout?As a dead eye shooter i demand to be heard on pw arms!

After you have typed your message, just hit the "enter" key on your keyboard.

It seems that the comments are more about nobody going in the PWArms, rather than how it works.

It works almost the same as the first one, except it is more secure, you have auto login and a clearer message board.

Why not check who is viewing the Forums, by looking at the list at the bottom of the main page and then post you are going in for a chat and see who comes.

We are looking into this "notification" point LB raised, but can't see where it was a facility on the old board.

If you want the forums as well as chat at the same time start in forums then go to your file drop down menu....located at top left hand corner... click file then scroll down to new..then click window. Once the window has loaded you can then load PW Arms on it. You are now able to monitor the forums and chat.

Friday evening around 9:30pm is the best time to catch the regulars as they usually have not gotton tooooooooooooo drunk yet :lol: ....NTTF

cant vote i haven't been in the arms for a long time, not since i found out they water the grog down :(

the real reason is i cant keep up with them who bring there secretaries to do the typing, plus i cant multi task,

found i cant spell and type at the same time :( :(

Same as me then Blackthorn after I have downed two babychams and to be honest nobody will notice and if you think your spelling is bad you want to check out Mrs Sweepy after she has done a bottle of red :lol:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...st&p=347138

LB

I mentioned this earlier ............Basically it does'nt look right IMO and I imagine most like me log in and out rather than hang around like in the past .

Have to arrange a late Saturday Evening mate :o ............Don't forget to wake YP up as well :lol:

It's a date Ive. I haven't spoken to YP for a couple of weeks so will get on the case tomorrow :o

I am sure Admin will sort it all out in due course.

LB