Avery at it again

old'un

Think Avery and Packham are getting desperate as the new petition calling for a ban on grouse shooting seems to have stalled at around 77k, he may get there but I don’t think it’s the runaway success they were hoping for, they have now resorted to asking people to put posters up..https://markavery.info/2019/08/26/ban-driven-grouse-shooting-2/

He as also pulled something from RSPB on mountain hares and grouse shooting..https://markavery.info/2019/08/26/rspb-press-release-13/

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Think Avery and Packham are getting desperate as the new petition calling for a ban on grouse shooting seems to have stalled at around 77k, he may get there but I don’t think it’s the runaway success they were hoping for, they have now resorted to asking people to put posters up..https://markavery.info/2019/08/26/ban-driven-grouse-shooting-2/

He as also pulled something from RSPB on mountain hares and grouse shooting..https://markavery.info/2019/08/26/rspb-press-release-13/

It's strange how it's slowed down so much after over 60k signed in 1st week!? And they have had 2 of there publicised events, CP doing QnA live on FB and lot of media exposure to. Hopefully peps have been doing there own research and realise it's been tried before and a lot of what they have been saying repeatedly is the same old half truth's and lies based on very little evidence or facts attacking a countryside and community they actually know very little about, understand, like or part of. Just like Avery n co did last time and failed! Plus a lot of people are on holiday in the countryside at the  mo and maybe realising it's not the wildlife depleted desert full of people with blood lust they would have the urban masses, media or anyone that will listen believe and only they can save!      NB

3 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

It's strange how it's slowed down so much after over 60k signed in 1st week!? And they have had 2 of there publicised events, CP doing QnA live on FB and lot of media exposure to. Hopefully peps have been doing there own research and realise it's been tried before and a lot of what they have been saying repeatedly is the same old half truth's and lies based on very little evidence or facts attacking a countryside and community they actually know very little about, understand, like or part of. Just like Avery n co did last time and failed! Plus a lot of people are on holiday in the countryside at the  mo and maybe realising it's not the wildlife depleted desert full of people with blood lust they would have the urban masses, media or anyone that will listen believe and only they can save!      NB

I think British people get tired of being told what to do..

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

You won't see the snowflake media actually admitting to this happening other than calling it False News if mentioned at all.  The fluffy protectionist would never do a thing like this (where is the irony emoticon when you need it)

Then it’s just rumour? 

Kalahari seems to know about it; I wonder how? 

50 minutes ago, Scully said:

Kalahari seems to know about it; I wonder how? 

He has stood for council at least once so it is fair to assume he has contacts at BASC, so probably from ,as it were, the horses mouth. Also knowing the latitude of the Sabs an Lacs I am more than inclined to believe it to be true.

Edited by Yellow Bear

5 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

He has stood for council at least once so it is fair to assume he has contacts at BASC so probably from "as it were" the horses mouth so I am more than inclined to believe it to be true.

Thanks, but I'll wait until Kalahari has confirmed it. If true then I'm assuming Ian Danby has contacted the police. 

23 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

Yes to both. (Sorry but did you think I might post something like that for fun?)

David.

Don’t think anyone is suggesting you are making it up but I do find it odd there as not been a mention from BASC about this incident or anything in the press, why would BASC want to keep it quite? its just the type of thing would should be shouting from the roof tops and as Scully said reported to the police.

BASC, for the well being, safety and protection of its staff and their family, are bound to report this to the authorities. End of as one way or another we've lost the moral high ground on this one. Unless, of course, it could be quietly leaked that there is a suspicion that this was carried out by those associated with the corvids being displayed on a gate and other threats against Slim from the PSF.

3 hours ago, wymberley said:

BASC, for the well being, safety and protection of its staff and their family, are bound to report this to the authorities. End of as one way or another we've lost the moral high ground on this one. Unless, of course, it could be quietly leaked that there is a suspicion that this was carried out by those associated with the corvids being displayed on a gate and other threats against Slim from the PSF.

I just find it strange that when Packham is ( allegedly ) threatened it makes the national news, yet when the opposition is ( allegedly ) threatened they keep quiet about it. 🤔