Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daz Harrison

HADES .22 DIABOLO PELLET

Recommended Posts

Aron you buying s new FX chrono? 

Think I need one I've shot my chrony a number of times, twice today I caught the back lip and bent the metal. The plastic inside the rear had been chipped a fair amount too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, figgy said:

Aron you buying s new FX chrono? 

Think I need one I've shot my chrony a number of times, twice today I caught the back lip and bent the metal. The plastic inside the rear had been chipped a fair amount too. 

 

Mate ive had one for 2 months lol, cracking bit of kit. Theyve also done the updated software on the Apps

Edited by Arron yeates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll ask my Mrs to get me one for Christmas. At least then I can't shoot it.

Edited by figgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, figgy said:

I'll ask my Mrs to get me one for Christmas. At least then I can't shoot it.

Theyve started supplying them with a muzzle bracket so it fits like the combro. Ive been using mine fitted to a high end tripod with the rifle on the bipod and rear bag to keep it in the same place but the muzzle bracket will work great. Just need to find the best possition for radar return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen them on all sorts of silencers so they must work ok. 

Wonder what the MK2 will be able to do.

Can it give you the reading to target ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, figgy said:

Has anyone tried the Hades over a chrograph?

I did today and noticed the odd one going faster that others. The FPS spread was as high as 16fps from slowest to fastest. Tried them at a target and they grouped ok in the wind we have.

The jsb express were quick and seemed accurate enough at 25m.

Bit more testing required, at least I've got a FPS figure now for strelock pro.

Was this on just one rifle? It could be down to the head sizes you mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, figgy said:

I've seen them on all sorts of silencers so they must work ok. 

Wonder what the MK2 will be able to do.

Can it give you the reading to target ?

Oh they will work on all silencers and without silencers but because its a radar reading. Try a couple of different possitions from the muzzle as it will fluctuate everytime unless you find the best place and keep it there every time you chrono it.

 

2x different chrony possitions for each string on my brocock bantam sniper hr. It changes alot....... all these were un weighed H&N Barracuda match 4.52mm. This is extremely qccurate at this power however i cqn adjust the reg and hammer spring externally

 

Chrony middle of donny fl Shot count: 14 Low: 694

Hi: 707

Avg: 699

STD Dev: 3.9

Spread: 13.0

707 701 701 698 698 694 701 698 705 696 696 694 701 694

Crony moved to the front of donny fl Shot count:

14 Low: 682

Hi: 705

Avg: 697

STD Dev: 6.9

Spread: 23.0

703 696 696 682 703 691 687 701 705 701 696 705 701 689

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would but it relies on radar return. Have a youtube of it and it will make more sense, i think tge radar only works 6 inches across and 8 inches infront or visa versa, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sound kind of a useless tool to me  

How can u have any faith in the readings accuracy if it changes significantly  when moved 2 inches .? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts too, I thought it tracked the pellet out to a good distance.  Seems no better than a chrombro mk4 but costs three times the price.

I might wait and see what happens with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you got the Bluetooth cable for the chrombro supposed to be very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t get the crombo to work on FAC air keeps giving different readings , very low and very high , but spot on for sub12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, figgy said:

Have you got the Bluetooth cable for the chrombro supposed to be very good.

I have a cable for the combro but could never get it to work, and needed plugging into a laptop. I prefer the ease of the fx chrony to the smart phone. It tracks all your shots works it all out, saves the shot strings, you can adjust the radar return sensetivity, and calibre and power ratings so will work on bb guns to fac rated. You can barrel moubt it or tripod mount it.

46 minutes ago, villaman said:

I can’t get the crombo to work on FAC air keeps giving different readings , very low and very high , but spot on for sub12 

Fx chrony deff works on FAC mate

Edited by Arron yeates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be nice if it worked with faster projectiles too. Could stick it on my shotgun to test my reloads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

I have a cable for the combro but could never get it to work, and needed plugging into a laptop. I prefer the ease of the fx chrony to the smart phone. It tracks all your shots works it all out, saves the shot strings, you can adjust the radar return sensetivity, and calibre and power ratings so will work on bb guns to fac rated. You can barrel moubt it or tripod mount it.

Fx chrony deff works on FAC mate

Yes I have the FX one as well and far better than crombo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite amusing to watch his rambling and bumbling through his review of a gun

His impact one is especially memorable, it's a skellenton stock not skeleton but skellenton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, figgy said:

Quite amusing to watch his rambling and bumbling through his review of a gun

His impact one is especially memorable, it's a skellenton stock not skeleton but skellenton. 

Lol the guy from Airgunologi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...