spurs 14

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

You should put that up as a post on its own so more people see it ! It won’t stop the few who will convince themselves they are providing a service and go out anyway but it does make it a bit clearer to what the shooting organisations are trying to do ! 

9 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

You should put that up as a post on its own so more people see it ! It won’t stop the few who will convince themselves they are providing a service and go out anyway but it does make it a bit clearer to what the shooting organisations are trying to do ! 

They won't listen,  the same argument is going on everywhere. 

Another good point is what happened during foot and mouth? Did the essential pest control continue then??

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

They won't listen,  the same argument is going on everywhere. 

Another good point is what happened during foot and mouth? Did the essential pest control continue then??

Too true , should see some of the things I’ve read , some people can’t get past the “ I’m sat alone in a field why shouldn’t I “ no thoughts to getting there etc I’m getting sick of it , some clowns will convince themselves they have to go , they are doing a service ,  for protecting lambs I’m all for it yes it’s a genuine need but to shoot pigeons !!! I’d love to be out but let’s all pull together and stay in , if we all pulled together it’s only three weeks if we don’t it will be three months ! 

14 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

Too true , should see some of the things I’ve read , some people can’t get past the “ I’m sat alone in a field why shouldn’t I “ no thoughts to getting there etc I’m getting sick of it , some clowns will convince themselves they have to go , they are doing a service ,  for protecting lambs I’m all for it yes it’s a genuine need but to shoot pigeons !!! I’d love to be out but let’s all pull together and stay in , if we all pulled together it’s only three weeks if we don’t it will be three months ! 

Sorry, but they will not listen, soon be convictions over it!

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Sorry, but they will not listen, soon be convictions over it!

some of us are spared the pr rubbish the rule will not keep you safe it can’t the rule is to avoid people over loading the system only total lockdown can save you which is not coming until infection numbers start to peak so constantly shouting stay in stay in is pointless but if it makes you happy carry on but please don’t fool yourself 

26 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

So in your opinion lamping foxes is OK? 

1 minute ago, clangerman said:

some of us are spared the pr rubbish the rule will not keep you safe it can’t the rule is to avoid people over loading the system only total lockdown can save you which is not coming until infection numbers start to peak so constantly shouting stay in stay in is pointless but if it makes you happy carry on but please don’t fool yourself 

You just carry on justifying it to yourself!:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, clangerman said:

This is my last post on this topic , you pick up on the bits you believe and ignore what doesn’t suit , this virus is not airborne it’s passed on by contact so how can staying indoors and not having contact with people give you the virus , it’s the chain we need to break so the nhs is not swamped no one is saying it will be gone in three weeks but they are hoping to contain it , but as said you carry on believing the bits you want too !!! I’m out ! 

4 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

This is my last post on this topic , you pick up on the bits you believe and ignore what doesn’t suit , this virus is not airborne it’s passed on by contact so how can staying indoors and not having contact with people give you the virus , it’s the chain we need to break so the nhs is not swamped no one is saying it will be gone in three weeks but they are hoping to contain it , but as said you carry on believing the bits you want too !!! I’m out ! 

it’s not a case of what i believe it’s a case of going on FACTS or i would not have isolated ages ago 

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But not as safe as self isolating and staying at home!

a sealed car and a empty field are  safer than being around people but it’s their choice i’m staying in 

12 minutes ago, clangerman said:

it’s not a case of what i believe it’s a case of going on FACTS or i would not have isolated ages ago 

a sealed car and a empty field are  safer than being around people but it’s their choice i’m staying in 

I applaud the fact that you are staying in, but not happy that you are almost suggesting to others that it's OK to go out. 

OB

Just now, clangerman said:

to save any confusion i am NOT suggesting anyone shoots it is YOUR choice i am NOT at present myself but should the police clear control i will head straight for the drillings sorry for any confusion thank you 

So "why" as in the title, have you spent so long advocating people getting out shooting, when you appear to accept they shouldn't?

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

So "why" as in the title, have you spent so long advocating people getting out shooting, when you appear to accept they shouldn't?

i have NOT told anyone to shoot i gave my opinion and facts i have been given anyone who chooses to shoot does so at their own choice think my last comment cleared it up but maybe not making myself clear enough sometimes