AVIATION Draw Down.

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Article I was reading in the Telegraph, I think, the other day stated that half the working population of the world will not have a job when the dust has settled.   Most of these jobs, or non jobs, will be in the emergent nations relying on tourism and cheap labour for the production of carp goods.   Sobering thought if it is only half right.   Still getting sleepless nights regarding my pension from an airline.   Now with all these redundancies on the horizon I worry more...

Airports suggesting passengers for flights to arrive earlier and undergo cv19 tests. If clear allowed to check in and proceed to flight. Sounds an idea but so many practicalities. For instance if the return airport is not doing the same then the exercise is totally futile

6 hours ago, Grandalf said:

Article I was reading in the Telegraph, I think, the other day stated that half the working population of the world will not have a job when the dust has settled.   Most of these jobs, or non jobs, will be in the emergent nations relying on tourism and cheap labour for the production of carp goods.   Sobering thought if it is only half right.   Still getting sleepless nights regarding my pension from an airline.   Now with all these redundancies on the horizon I worry more...

We'll be needing another method to thin out the worlds overpopulation then. Heard rumours (only) about a mutation now going round might start it all over again.

Posted with a pinch of salt. :-)

Edited by Dave-G