Police Scotland declare 'major incident' following reports of multiple stabbings before suspect shot dead

Danger-Mouse

9 minutes ago, toontastic said:

Not so long ago there were 2 white British males both recently released from prison for killing pensioners. Together they abducted a young woman, tortured her then finally put her into her car before pouring petrol on her and setting her on fire.

It just goes to show you don't need to be an immigrant to commit terrible crimes, but it does show that you do need to be an immigrant for the public to be outraged.

👍

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

From a Sky News report.

The asylum seeker, who came to the United Kingdom six months ago, had been complaining about living conditions in the hotel and was having particular difficulty with noise.

I guess the promised land of milk and honey didn't live up to expectations. 

Plenty of milk and honey but a bit noisy. 

Could I suggest that he returns to his home land no milk no honey but only the sound of falling bombs to contend with. 

On 26/06/2020 at 23:06, Zapp said:

It looks like a C8 (L119A1/2) with a different butt to me and that's issued to UKSF.  Not sure about CT police.

It used to be a .38 4" barrel revolver, if in uniform,  or the 2" version for plain clothes duty. The 'snipers' had their own issue rifle that nobody else used. Mine was a Parker Hale, I think it was .308 but it was a long time ago  !   🤔

On 27/06/2020 at 18:20, Mr_Nobody said:

From a Sky News report.

The asylum seeker, who came to the United Kingdom six months ago, had been complaining about living conditions in the hotel and was having particular difficulty with noise.

I guess the promised land of milk and honey didn't live up to expectations. 

I somehow think he's  found the 'Promised Land'   ?

32 minutes ago, Westley said:

It used to be a .38 4" barrel revolver, if in uniform,  or the 2" version for plain clothes duty. The 'snipers' had their own issue rifle that nobody else used. Mine was a Parker Hale, I think it was .308 but it was a long time ago  !   🤔

I somehow think he's  found the 'Promised Land'   ?

Dinosaur!