Wanted

roughshooter

have you looked @ buying from USA theres a huge folowing out there for the remy1100s ? if ya cant find dealers out there just pm me and i will point ya in the right places . tbh if your not in a mad rush its prob your best option ....

"You can take a horse to the water,but you can`t make him drink"

I was fortunate! I very recently saw a new American walnut 'BOYD' replacement stock (with fitted heel plate) and fore-end for my 1100 on eBay. I bid and got the lot for £18.39! With postage, it cost me £40.32. (paying the guy extra dollars for a 'few beers')

Many of our American cousins, who are far better educated and articulate, respond to a well-worded, polite request to send goods to the UK.

It also helps if you have a spendid set of feedback comments and a history of fast payment.

I was fortunate! I very recently saw a new American walnut 'BOYD' replacement stock (with fitted heel plate) and fore-end for my 1100 on eBay. I bid and got the lot for �18.39! With postage, it cost me �40.32. (paying the guy extra dollars for a 'few beers')

Many of our American cousins, who are far better educated and articulate, respond to a well-worded, polite request to send goods to the UK.

It also helps if you have a spendid set of feedback comments and a history of fast payment.

No offence but i i personaly take exeption @ this particular comment "Many of our American cousins, who are far better educated and articulate" your joking right ? you must be i genuinely cannot see a reason why you would say sutch a thing in fact sorry i can (you speak for yourself alone ) right ?

plz see this and i add 100s more facts not generalizations if you require !!! im not trying to offend you but come on !!

1 in 5 Americans cannot find the USA on a map...

thanks ok can we agree to disagree !! lol

I was fortunate! I very recently saw a new American walnut 'BOYD' replacement stock (with fitted heel plate) and fore-end for my 1100 on eBay. I bid and got the lot for �18.39! With postage, it cost me �40.32. (paying the guy extra dollars for a 'few beers')

No offence but i i personaly take exeption @ this particular comment "Many of our American cousins, who are far better educated and articulate" your joking right ? you must be i genuinely cannot see a reason why you would say sutch a thing in fact sorry i can (you speak for yourself alone ) right ?

plz see this and i add 100s more facts not generalizations if you require !!! im not trying to offend you but come on !!

1 in 5 Americans cannot find the USA on a map...

Floating Chamber sends his apologies :stupid:...

...but he is correct; your spelling and grammar are **** and so is Youtube!!

rough,

just go to boyds gunstocks and order a brand new one in the finish you want. They are $55 for a brand new one, unfinished. Shipping will run you another $20. Customs might charge you 15% ($10). To get it into the UK you're looking at $85 or 44 quid. Add some polyurethane locally and you're another 5 quid to the poor. All told you're into it for about 60 or so. Can't beat that really.

thanks

rick

rough,

just go to boyds gunstocks and order a brand new one in the finish you want. They are $55 for a brand new one, unfinished. Shipping will run you another $20. Customs might charge you 15% ($10). To get it into the UK you're looking at $85 or 44 quid. Add some polyurethane locally and you're another 5 quid to the poor. All told you're into it for about 60 or so. Can't beat that really.

thanks

rick

Ain't that price just for the stock and not the fore-end?

Many of our American cousins, who are far better educated and articulate

Than who exactly? All of us? Or was that little swipe directed at one user in particular? I have noticed that you have made a habit of picking people up for their spelling and grammar in the past on the forums. This is an informal site for shooters from all educational backgrounds. As such is it really encouraging to those who may want to post but who's grasp of litteracy may not be so good, if our resident school ma'am highlights their grammatical/spelling errors for all to see? Does it really matter here, as long as that person makes themselves understood? You clearly know a lot about reloading etc and your knowledge is valuable and appreciated, but could you not ease back on the rather patrician tone of your posts?

Floating Chamber sends his apologies :unsure:...

...but he is correct; your spelling and grammar are **** and so is Youtube!!

Errr, no he is not. He is pompous and rather rude.

ZB

Guys,

I apologise, BUT I am not pompous and rude. That's a knee-jerk reaction. I clearly stated that Americans, in general, respond better to well-written, polite requests. The reaction from one member was certainly acidic, but then, I believe he was teasing ME.

I take your point, Zapp.

I promise, no more efforts to improve the nation's literacy! (Notice, Zapp, one 't')

FC, I admit that the final part of my last post amounted to making personal comments against you and for that I am sorry. I hereby climb off my high horse, and take it round the back where the bolt gun is.

ZB

Awww Zapp, as long as we know we mean no harm. I tell you, though, it was a bargain stock set for eighteen quid!

FC, I admit that the final part of my last post amounted to making personal comments against you and for that I am sorry. I hereby climb off my high horse, and take it round the back where the bolt gun is.

ZB

Awww Zapp, as long as we know we mean no harm. I tell you, though, it was a bargain stock set for eighteen quid!

:unsure: