which rim fire to go for

mosa

czrimmies003.jpg

only one in my opinion cz 16" sillohette :)

i have the same lamp but find it does not adjust down enough with the adjuster wheel have to use cable tie from the just behind the actual lamp to the adjuster screw to get it to shine in the right place did you have any problems with yours?:D? :unsure: its ashame because the lamp is second to none

I have been very pleased with my CZ Style bolt action, synthetic & nickelised, which I use off a bipod with a Cluson lamp and SAK moderator. OK a semi auto would be fun, but it would be noisier in operation and there has only been one or two occasions when the faster cycling would have put more in the bag.

czrimmies003.jpg

only one in my opinion cz 16" sillohette :(

i have the same lamp but find it does not adjust down enough with the adjuster wheel have to use cable tie from the just behind the actual lamp to the adjuster screw to get it to shine in the right place did you have any problems with yours?:D? :unsure: its ashame because the lamp is second to none

had no problems with my adjustment at all and your right the lamp is second to none :)

czrimmies003.jpg

only one in my opinion cz 16" sillohette :(

had no problems with my adjustment at all and your right the lamp is second to none :)

Just bought one myself! I was going to go for a Tracer Pro but postage to Australia was pretty dear! They only seem to have LightForce over here!

Yet to get out though, but had no problems adjusting it in the backyard.

I love them all!!! rimfire is great! I have 3 that are all superb for different jobs (1 semi 2 bolt actions) try a couple of guns for fit and see what is comfortable, (eye line to scope) personally I prefer bolt actions, you can allways see if there one in the spout, silence more effectively and you are less likely to take a follow up shot without thinking about the consequence!

what ever you get your gonna enjoy it !

Good luck and be safe!

Bigun1!

I'm from Truro!

Where the hell is Parbados? <_<

Oh! Do you mean Par St Austell Docks?

Parbados, other end of the beach to the docks :lol:

Good to hear from another shooter near by, plinker's down your kneck of the woods too!

where abouts in truro?? do you stick to air rifles or do you diversify?

Bigun1!

I'm from Truro!

Where the hell is Parbados? <_<

Parbados, other end of the beach to the docks ;)

Good to hear from another shooter near by, plinker's down your kneck of the woods too!

I live up near M.F.I! Heading out your way.

Air rifles in the U.K as i never got around to an FAC. I finally got permission on a large piece of land near Perranporth just before i left. **** law ey!

BUT i'm pretty happy over here, i have an abundance of land to shoot. I was going to go for a beast of a an air rifle as there is no power limit here. They are really pricey though so i went all out and got a CAT B licence. So i can buy any centrefires. Funny though as i still miss the Weihrauchs!

I've the Winchester in my sig for rabbits and fox etc and have just purchased a new Marlin Lever Action in .30-30 for pig shootin.

I hear the summer in Cornwall was a real let down!

:lol:

Bigun1!

I'm from Truro!

Where the hell is Parbados? :welcomeani:

Parbados, other end of the beach to the docks :lol:

I live up near M.F.I! Heading out your way.

Air rifles in the U.K as i never got around to an FAC. I finally got permission on a large piece of land near Perranporth just before i left. **** law ey!

BUT i'm pretty happy over here, i have an abundance of land to shoot. I was going to go for a beast of a an air rifle as there is no power limit here. They are really pricey though so i went all out and got a CAT B licence. So i can buy any centrefires. Funny though as i still miss the Weihrauchs!

I've the Winchester in my sig for rabbits and fox etc and have just purchased a new Marlin Lever Action in .30-30 for pig shootin.

I hear the summer in Cornwall was a real let down!

:yes:

Summer :yes: whats one of those then?? still good for the bunnies with loads of grass growth! had 2 stonkin outings for pigeons as well (25 one day, 32 the next) and ****e weather or not I love Cornwall!!! still some sunshine would be nice!

Summer :welcomeani: whats one of those then?? still good for the bunnies with loads of grass growth! had 2 stonkin outings for pigeons as well (25 one day, 32 the next) and ****e weather or not I love Cornwall!!! still some sunshine would be nice!

:yes::yes: ! Nevermind ey! There's always next year. I used to find myself thinking that alot, we'd get one good summer every three years. I think it's one every five now though! I shall be enjoying a hot summer of 40 degrees soon whilst you guys are in the dark at 5:00pm on a grey miserable day! :P:D:P:lol:

I bet he misses a bloody good local Pastie though, washed down with a good bottle of Cornish beer while sat on the end of Rame Head or any other cliff for that matter :wub:

A pastie is easily found around Australia! They've pretty much adopted them here! With all the miners coming over during the gold rushes! A good one though is harder! A pastie here is thought of as a VEGE thing! YEAH! I know! So finding a nice peppery steak one isn't easy. :lol: