Test Results.

fatchap

My wife has just had the results of her 5th test, thankfully again Negative. She works on a Covid Ward, and has seen many a college go down with it. Over Christmas, both me and my son had it. She tested negative. She went back to work, showed symptoms had the test came back negative again. The symptoms have now gone, and she feels fine.

All of the tests she has had are because either she has shown symptoms or been in close contact with someone with covid. 

Just wondering if she is just plain lucky or immune?

28 minutes ago, fatchap said:

My wife has just had the results of her 5th test, thankfully again Negative. She works on a Covid Ward, and has seen many a college go down with it. Over Christmas, both me and my son had it. She tested negative. She went back to work, showed symptoms had the test came back negative again. The symptoms have now gone, and she feels fine.

All of the tests she has had are because either she has shown symptoms or been in close contact with someone with covid. 

She has the same genes as Mungler. 

It is weird. 

Fatchap, does your Mrs have a high Vit C intake? Eg eat a lot of fruit / take a multi Vit every day?

Also I heard (on Facey and so I take it with a pinch) that Covid patients are actually being treated with Vit C (and in some cases intravenously). Please ask your Mrs if this rings true?

Edited by Mungler

3 minutes ago, 39TDS said:

A friends wife was pretty rough with it, he never got it. (she was tested positive)

Cousins wife had it, none of the other 3 adults in the house had it (she tested positive three times over three weeks)

Heard plenty of similar tales.

The question is whether it just didn’t get passed on or was there something within the other household members that stopped them from getting.

I do hope the quacks can answer this and why some get poleaxed by it and others don’t even know they have it.

10 minutes ago, Mungler said:

It is weird. 

Fatchap, does your Mrs have a high Vit C intake? Eg eat a lot of fruit / take a multi Vit every day?

Also I heard (on Facey and so I take it with a pinch) that Covid patients are actually being treated with Vit C (and in some cases intravenously). Please ask your Mrs if this rings true?

Actually she does drink a hell of a lot of Pure orange juice and eats raw bell peppers with pretty much every meal.. She also takes vitamin supplements and Cod Liver oil tablets, which I read somewhere is believed to help.

2 hours ago, fatchap said:

Maybe she had it already and was asymptomatic? Swab test would not detect it and possibly she's immune now. Antibody test would tell if this was the case. 

3 hours ago, fatchap said:

Immune or luck ? whichever, thank her from me..... she's doing a great job