Thank you

bottletopbill

To old boggy.

Thank you  for the free bottle opener with red deer shank and buffalo horn you sent to me. Will have to put some thing on it as I am sure it will go walkies when we have guest around?.

Another great item made by you many thanks' Bill

P.S  are you still making stick's    

11 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Me too 😊

old boggy is a absolute gent 👍

its a exclusive club 😉

still not sure how Mel got in he’s going to have to get a tie for the bottle openers annual get together 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He'll find something to wear!

I was rummaging through the bins looking for something to eat  , when I noticed that the back door was unguarded , so I just slipped into the rear.😊

22 hours ago, bottletopbill said:

To old boggy.

Thank you  for the free bottle opener with red deer shank and buffalo horn you sent to me. Will have to put some thing on it as I am sure it will go walkies when we have guest around?.

Another great item made by you many thanks' Bill

P.S  are you still making stick's    

Morning Bill,

You`re more than welcome.

I thought it only right that with a username as yours, you should have a bottle opener to go with your bottletop :lol:

Yes, I`m still making a few sticks which have kept me sane during lockdown, as have my short weekly trips out after the pigeons of course.

OB

To Chris

Just came home with 22lr to many people  walking about the land only saw one rabbit and that bolted before i could get out of the car. Spooked six pheasant's and they flew of  laughing away . No pigeon's about in my perm  but that is shooting all over. 

Still struggling with both knees may have to have the first one redone and the other needs a full replacement but that is less painful than the total replacement is.

Wished I was as good as the stick you made for me  still used daily.

Glad you are fine  and keeping busy and be safe.

Thank's Bill