Jump to content

S200


welshwarrior
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well I’ve just got a few S200s been playing with one and must say I’m super impressed it works nicely for me at 6’4” and my 10 years son also get on well with it.  
 

It’s an air rifle I’ve looked at them on and off over the years and never managed to hook up with one well I have now and I think it’s great. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, welshwarrior said:

Well I’ve just got a few S200s been playing with one and must say I’m super impressed it works nicely for me at 6’4” and my 10 years son also get on well with it.  
 

It’s an air rifle I’ve looked at them on and off over the years and never managed to hook up with one well I have now and I think it’s great. 

If you fettle the trigger you can get it almost to match standard. There is info online "how to" Lovely guns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks guys well I bought them and so far very impressed I’ll use the lions share as 10m and target sprint rifles so I’ll remove the magazines systems and put single shot feed trays in about 20 of them. 
But leave me a few surplus to play with. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, welshwarrior said:

Thanks guys well I bought them and so far very impressed I’ll use the lions share as 10m and target sprint rifles so I’ll remove the magazines systems and put single shot feed trays in about 20 of them. 
But leave me a few surplus to play with. 
 

One advert and all sold?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/11/2021 at 19:30, welshwarrior said:

Well I’ve just got a few S200s been playing with one and must say I’m super impressed it works nicely for me at 6’4” and my 10 years son also get on well with it.  
 

It’s an air rifle I’ve looked at them on and off over the years and never managed to hook up with one well I have now and I think it’s great. 

What have I missed, you have a few????

Never did rate the aesthetics of the S200 but in my experience they are a very good rifle!

:good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/11/2021 at 14:04, Dekers said:

What have I missed, you have a few????

Never did rate the aesthetics of the S200 but in my experience they are a very good rifle!

:good:

I bought 40 odd from a club that didn’t want them anymore, only really wanted 20 for work but got a better deal if I took the lot.  
 

I don’t need pretty just accurate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...