Diy handles

NoBodyImportant

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You need one on your wagon, for those people that fail to sort stuff properly!  

It would be a most efficient way of getting the message across 😁

Did I ever tell you about the angry guy that threatened to shoot me , because he thought that one of my loaders had put his bin back in the wrong place ?😄.

12 hours ago, mel b3 said:

They're looking good 👍  ,  and I love the term " my truck gun" 🙂.

😂 truck gun is a term that roughly means cheap, disposable gun that you don’t care about because it could get stolen out of your truck.  I paid $99 for this Ruger brand new on a Black Friday deal. So if it walks away while I’m out shopping I haven’t lost anything 

9 hours ago, Ian willetts said:

What a great job you have done too are you going to stain it to darken it down you lot over there have the right idea there will be no road rages while carrying one of those in your truck

Yes,  probably a reddish brown.  The pallet wood seems to be a red oak so anything dark will look good. Of course anything is better then the plastic ones it had before. 

9 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

😂 truck gun is a term that roughly means cheap, disposable gun that you don’t care about because it could get stolen out of your truck.  I paid $99 for this Ruger brand new on a Black Friday deal. So if it walks away while I’m out shopping I haven’t lost anything 

I'm so envious . When it comes to shooting ,  things are just so much better in the states.👍

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

I'm so envious . When it comes to shooting ,  things are just so much better in the states.👍

what i miss ..is coming home from work ..having tea and grabbing my brief case with maybe 2 of my pistols and driving down to the indoor range...having a coffee in the sitting room and gassing with a couple of mates and burning powder down range.........then having another coffee ..then back home.........it was all so easy ..no preparation just a really good wind down at the end of a working day........

but all that is gone now ...except for blackpowder.....

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

what i miss ..is coming home from work ..having tea and grabbing my brief case with maybe 2 of my pistols and driving down to the indoor range...having a coffee in the sitting room and gassing with a couple of mates and burning powder down range.........then having another coffee ..then back home.........it was all so easy ..no preparation just a really good wind down at the end of a working day........

but all that is gone now ...except for blackpowder.....

I totally agree ,  it used to be fantastic . I miss meeting all the different characters,  with their different tastes in guns .  I was always a fan of .22 revolvers , and being as accurate as I could be , and would spend hours just trying to get my breathing right , but in the next lane would be my mate , who'd burn his way through .357 ammo like it was going out of fashion , and couldn't hit a barn door , but had a whale of a time hitting nothing . Their was three members that really stick in my head . One was a doctor , he was small in stature ,very quietly spoken  ,  and always immaculately dressed , and his taste in guns was the smaller the better , he'd turn up with a walther ppk , or derringer , or other strange guns from the past . Then their was the solicitor that must have been 6'6" and as thin as a bean pole , and would turn up looking like a gentleman deer stalker from 1920 , that was ready for a day on the hill . He's preference was the bigger the better , and if it didn't hurt to shoot , or send a huge muzzle flash down range , then it wasn't worth shooting.  Another member was a hells angel that would turn up on his bike , wearing his patches , and his taste was bigger and badder , m16,spas12 , or anything else that looked frightening , yet he was one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet . All had one thing in common , and that was their love of shooting . We'd spend hours just having a play with each others guns , then sitting in the clubhouse talking guns . It was great .