Jump to content

Car insurance


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Just put her on your insurance….it will likely lower your premium. 

She claimed 2 years ago so it goes up . I always promised myself I’d never put a partner on my policy after my sons mum pushed my policy up £2000 in a year with 2 accidents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

She claimed 2 years ago so it goes up . I always promised myself I’d never put a partner on my policy after my sons mum pushed my policy up £2000 in a year with 2 accidents. 

To lighten the thread a little bit TT , you and accidents seem to be a big part of your lifestyle .:lol:

Have a good weekend and above all have a safe one .

A t b   MM:good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

To lighten the thread a little bit TT , you and accidents seem to be a big part of your lifestyle .:lol:

Have a good weekend and above all have a safe one .

A t b   MM:good:

I wasn’t even in the cars tho 😂. She rolled one car and hit the multi-storey car park pillar with the other . Then I had a hit and run on my van . 3 claims and I’d done nothing 😩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, team tractor said:

She claimed 2 years ago so it goes up . I always promised myself I’d never put a partner on my policy after my sons mum pushed my policy up £2000 in a year with 2 accidents. 

Ah fair play, I can understand your reluctance then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

We have three vehicles and I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit this year. No claims for as long as I can remember.  Unfortunately it is one of those expenses which you have little or no say in short of selling the motor. 

Or shopping around. I got my quote down from £696 to 380ish by shopping around. Well worth the leg work to save over £300 that at least a 1000 shotgun cartridges 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Spr1985 said:

Or shopping around. I got my quote down from £696 to 380ish by shopping around. Well worth the leg work to save over £300 that at least a 1000 shotgun cartridges 😁

I saved £70 in 30 minutes  on the phones to mine . I can’t earn it that fast .

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

We have three vehicles and I have noticed the price has gone up quite a bit this year. No claims for as long as I can remember.  Unfortunately it is one of those expenses which you have little or no say in short of selling the motor. 

The yard next door at work are paying £7000 a year for the flat bed 3.5t 😳😳. They’re only 22 years old tho . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...