Custom stock maker in the north?

Ayrshireshooter

Live in Scotland/Renfrewshire

was going to buy new gun but been thinking this might be both more effective and more fun.

i could travel but would want someone who could work with me on fit and advice and ideally build it up over couple of visits etc?

know someone who paid a lot and was handed something that didn't fit after one fitting session and 6 month wait...

11 hours ago, Ayrshireshooter said:

Live in Scotland/Renfrewshire

was going to buy new gun but been thinking this might be both more effective and more fun.

i could travel but would want someone who could work with me on fit and advice and ideally build it up over couple of visits etc?

know someone who paid a lot and was handed something that didn't fit after one fitting session and 6 month wait...

What do you hope to achieve?

You could do the necessary work with cardboard and tape to get the fit you require and then look at getting a stock made, but I doubt it would be ready for this season.

Gun is an invictus 5. It's already had pad altered to fit but still feels off, especially grip.

I heard these guys were good but I intend to get nice wood and don't trust the idea I can get what I want remotely 

https://manuelricardo.pt/one-click-gunstock/

midland gun company meant to be good but but far.

graham and Alex don't make stocks.

On 25/08/2022 at 14:19, Ayrshireshooter said:

I heard these guys were good but I intend to get nice wood and don't trust the idea I can get what I want remotely 

https://manuelricardo.pt/one-click-gunstock/

I bought a 2nd hand one (done via the one-click online fitting) a few months ago - turned out it was unusable for me (gun was 6 inches up on 20 yards) so moved it on - but I will say that the finish on it was exceptional with a couple of nice touches.

There was a recent thread of someone who done the trip. Very informative