If you get there before I do,

Comin' for to carry me home,

Tell all my friends I'm comin' too,

Comin' for to carry me home

You can do it England

we did it

come on

I told you to keep faith in your team

ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND, ENGLAND,

Top game, brilliant result. Have to say they put the footballers to shame yet again, over paid nonces mumbling through the national anthem and concentrating on the next appearance in hello v a massive amount of pride and self belief.

English football is a joke, English rugby is edge of the seat class. :good:

Top game, brilliant result. Have to say they put the footballers to shame yet again, over paid nonces mumbling through the national anthem and concentrating on the next appearance in hello v a massive amount of pride and self belief.

English football is a joke, English rugby is edge of the seat class. :good:

Agree, football is ****, the rolling about/faking it has put me off!

I am masively proud and a fraction ******.Great feeling and sometimes I could not watch the match. We showed the show offs and braggarts that we can not be written off.The big gob Aussies and Kiwis can get stuffed.Radio interviews will show you how much they detest us Poms.Stuff them.Our shaven headed hard men stuck it right up them.So much for our football playing Fops celebrating a win against whoever it was.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at a mates house, two of us patriotic Englishmen were watching the game downstairs. A Scotsman, a Romanian and two English people that thought downloading Japanese cartoons upstairs was more fun and one taffy that kept swapping between both. :drinks:

Me and my fellow patriotic Englishman went mad in the closing stages. :( We wanted the Welsh lad to come downstairs as he has been cheering on England's opposition all tournament so we needed to rub it in. :good: After much shouting he still didn't put in an appearance so after a quick phonecall to his girlfriend she said 'Bahhh at the top of your voice!' It must have taken him a grand total of five seconds to run down two flights of stairs kick the door open and pin us both to the sofa. :drinks::drinks::lol:

FM :good:

Me and my fellow patriotic Englishman went mad in the closing stages. :( We wanted the Welsh lad to come downstairs as he has been cheering on England's opposition all tournament so we needed to rub it in. :good:

i have the same problem - i'm English and my wife, kids and mother/father in law are all Welsh - been nice to rub it in today :lol::drinks::drinks:

just about to give my father in law some more stick over lunch :good: