selection of cartridges

madge998

33 minutes ago, madge998 said:

May have to reduce to £120 if any interest this weekend, if not i will be swapping some for some Oakley M Frames 

If you don't get any takers then try putting them in the next sporting auction near you , I know Cheffins in Cambridge used to do one or two a year as they took over the one that used to be at Collin's in Kings Lynn , sometimes they make more money than you can buy then from a cartridge dealer .  All the best    MM

12 minutes ago, London Best said:

And should definitely be illegal.

Please discuss.

Agree generally..

I'm still dumbfounded by the consensus that flinging little bits of non biodegradable plastic (with steel shot in them) about the place is preferable to a little naturally occurring metal and a fibre wad. 

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

If you don't get any takers then try putting them in the next sporting auction near you , I know Cheffins in Cambridge used to do one or two a year as they took over the one that used to be at Collin's in Kings Lynn , sometimes they make more money than you can buy then from a cartridge dealer .  All the best    MM

These are more money than a cartridge dealer.

My last 500 Biors were £132 .

1 hour ago, Smokersmith said:

These are more money than a cartridge dealer.

My last 500 Biors were £132 .

Yea , the last ones I bought in the Summer at a fishing tackle shop in the town were £120 for 500 Velocity , and nearly exactly the same as yours ( £134 )for 500 29g Hull super fast pigeon .

Problem with buying from a auction is the bids go up £5 at a time , so if you bid £50 for a slab , the next bidder will bid £55 , if you still want them your bid will have to be £60 , you then might be the winning bidder and then you have to pay the commission fees on top , this will make them just over £70 , where you might had been able to buy the same shell for a little under that .