selection of cartridges

madge998

1 hour ago, Old Boggy said:

Tightchoke must be at work 

Hi Chris      I did see them when they were first listed and was in two minds to send T C a heads up , but knowing him he had spotted them before the ink was dry , maybe he thought the same as me that 9s and 9.5 size shot might be a bit on the small side , but no doubt they will suit someone .

GOOD LUCK with the sale madge 998

16 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Hi Chris      I did see them when they were first listed and was in two minds to send T C a heads up , but knowing him he had spotted them before the ink was dry , maybe he thought the same as me that 9s and 9.5 size shot might be a bit on the small side , but no doubt they will suit someone .

GOOD LUCK with the sale madge 998

Got 9 shot for close range stuff 

44 minutes ago, madge998 said:

Got 9 shot for close range stuff 

I have used 8s for Pigeons and at short to medium range the Pigeons that were hit are no longer about to tell the tale ,  9s would be a new size for me but I am sure if you kept the range down a bit they would work just fine .

The number one cartridge buyer ( TC ) live in your area so I wouldn't be surprised if he don't come along soon .   All the best     MM

43 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I have used 8s for Pigeons and at short to medium range the Pigeons that were hit are no longer about to tell the tale ,  9s would be a new size for me but I am sure if you kept the range down a bit they would work just fine .

The number one cartridge buyer ( TC ) live in your area so I wouldn't be surprised if he don't come along soon .   All the best     MM

TC Has my number but i'm probably £10 to expensive 😂

Not had much experience of 9s but use 8s these days for clays and putting the lead in the right place can still hit clays side on and brake them with confidence at daft distances!

never really shot fiocchi and would have had these but not economically sound 6 hour round trip at 300 miles for these as its would be £70 at least in derv 

Agriv8

The reason I'm selling them is because i have now sold my Auto and moving back to O/U. Both of my shoulders are knackered and i will be going to 24g but instead of buying 5000 again i need to try different ones then once found stick with them. I've had Fiocchi officials in 24 but never impressed with them so i have been told to try Eley Olympic Blues or Superbs but like i said i need to try a few before committing to a bulk load, as I've sold a few different lots of Cartridges on here previously as some people know. 

4 minutes ago, madge998 said:

The reason I'm selling them is because i have now sold my Auto and moving back to O/U. Both of my shoulders are knackered and i will be going to 24g but instead of buying 5000 again i need to try different ones then once found stick with them. I've had Fiocchi officials in 24 but never impressed with them so i have been told to try Eley Olympic Blues or Superbs but like i said i need to try a few before committing to a bulk load, as I've sold a few different lots of Cartridges on here previously as some people know. 

Chuck some Eley Ambers into the mix also , I was really impressed by them 

5 minutes ago, madge998 said:

I have also had a shoulder injury and started to use Gamebore evo 21g and really like them. My scores have actually gone up a few using them. They also do a 24g evo and going to try them through my auto