should i ..shant i..?

ditchman

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm not on any side of the fence but I figure doctors getting paid extremely well for the jabs would likely be quids in by recommending them to their patients.  

Exactly.. time will tell.....some well educated folk speaking out against them...

https://youtu.be/ojPT9TWBikU

Edited by tweedledee

2 minutes ago, serrac said:

Will be interesting to see if Dr Aseem Malhotra's stellar career now goes into a death-spiral as seems to be the pattern for doctors who dare to go against the official narrative.

Well I applaud a man that is prepared to put his career on the line to get the truth out...funny how there's never any proper debates....Pfizer trying to bury their research papers for 75 years should have been enough for anyone considering taking it..I wonder how many have actually read them???

57 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Scully - he's going to bury you in genuine statistics and assurances. Then again, i don't think it will happen. Surprise, surprise.

🙂 No doubt! Makes no difference to me however; I’m a big lad now and capable of making my own decisions. Booster plus flu booked for next month. 👍

57 minutes ago, Scully said:

🙂 No doubt! Makes no difference to me however; I’m a big lad now and capable of making my own decisions. Booster plus flu booked for next month. 👍

That's what some don't get, we are adults and able to do our research and make our decisions.  Maybe it makes them feel better / important informing us with their wisdom.

1 minute ago, ordnance said:

That's what some don't get, we are adults and able to do our research and make our decisions.  Maybe it makes them feel better / important informing us with their wisdom.

Indeed. As I’ve mentioned more than once on here, a lady in the village in her mid 70’s ( may be older I’ve never asked ) has had all the covid jabs but refuses each year to have the flu jab because it makes her so ill.  🤷‍♂️
Her choice. 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

Her choice

And it sounds like a sensible one.  I have never had a bad reaction to the flu jab despite having had probably 20 or more  - and never had a bad reaction to the Covid jab. 

However I did get real flu many years ago (in an unvaccinated year as it happens and when I was in my early 20s) and was quite ill for some weeks despite being young and healthy.  Hence I'm keen to have the flu jab (which I have now had for this season)

1 minute ago, Scully said:

And all these deaths are as a direct result of, and caused by the covid vaccine? 

To determine that, mass autopsies would be required to determine whether the actual cause of death could be attributed to a vaccine.  Very few autopsies have been done on covid victims and likely fewer still on suspected vaccine deaths, which is very convenient for a particular narrative.

However, every report to VAERS is filed by someone (usually a medical professional) who considers the vaccine has played a role in the death, so it's reasonable to assume this will be the case in a significant percentage of reported cases.  What really matters in this data is the comparison between vaccine deaths and the historical baseline - VAERS was conceived as an early warning system for vaccine adverse events so it's questionable that such a large signal is being written off as having no significance.

Also, studies have found that VAERS only captures a small fraction of actual vaccine adverse events, so whatever proportion of the deaths reported to VAERS are actually caused by the covid (and other) vaccines would only represent a fraction of actual deaths in the population at large.

2 hours ago, ordnance said:

If you were an adult you would be mature enough to realise that the sky doesn't actually fall when someone expresses an opinion or shares data that conflicts with your own beliefs.  Ignore it and get on with your life.

9 hours ago, Gordon R said:

serrac - so you don't have any stats, just your bizarre opinions.

The VAERS data are stats, you are just incapable of seeing them for what they are.

I could post stats all day but the outcome will be the same - someone will post a fact-check or wikipedia page claiming they are misinformation from an unreliable source - but no one will actually take up the gauntlet and engage in a reasoned discussion about what they actually mean.

Here's a summary of many of the strongest arguments against the covid vaccine.
Anyone want to pick one of the points raised and actually debate it rather than employing the usual trash-the-source or appeal to authority non-arguments?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-evidence

1 hour ago, serrac said:

The VAERS data are stats, you are just incapable of seeing them for what they are.

I could post stats all day but the outcome will be the same - someone will post a fact-check or wikipedia page claiming they are misinformation from an unreliable source - but no one will actually take up the gauntlet and engage in a reasoned discussion about what they actually mean.

Here's a summary of many of the strongest arguments against the covid vaccine.
Anyone want to pick one of the points raised and actually debate it rather than employing the usual trash-the-source or appeal to authority non-arguments?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-evidence

You're on a beaten docket there..unless Google or the MSM says it's right it's fake news........

11 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Gordon, before you invest time reading Steve Kirsch, run his name through Google and make up your own mind.

well it didn't take long for the usual trash-the-source non-argument to pop up

but take out every word written by Kirsch and you're left with a list of ~1300 articles/studies outlining adverse events - most of which have .gov in the URL.  So I guess the US government is now a wicked vaccine misinformation spreader 🤔

Edited by serrac

2 minutes ago, serrac said:

well it didn't take long for the usual trash-the-source non-argument

It's called 'due diligence' and is normal practice. 

Before reading a new source, do a bit of background checking.  I have only suggested Gordon do the same - and not even pointed him to any particular site (other than suggesting a search).  He can then form his own opinion based on what he finds.

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

It's called 'due diligence' and is normal practice. 

Before reading a new source, do a bit of background checking.  I have only suggested Gordon do the same - and not even pointed him to any particular site (other than suggesting a search).  He can then form his own opinion based on what he finds.

You directed him to Google knowing he would find page after page of hit pieces by "fact checkers" which he would take as an excuse not to read further.

But Gordon said he accepted the challenge, so will he read all those .gov docs or concede there's more data than he can handle?

Just now, serrac said:

You directed him to Google knowing he would find page after page of hit pieces by "fact checkers" which he would take as an excuse not to read further.

But Gordon said he accepted the challenge, so will he read all those .gov docs or concede there's more data than he can handle?

I directed him to Google - a search engine - not a fact checking site - and suggested he look up the publisher of the article you suggested he read (Kirsch).  He can choose to do that - or ignore me - and if he does it - he can interpret what he finds as he sees fit.  Why is that so bad?  Are you trying to hide Kirsch's background? 

We are all adults and it is right and sensible the we do a simple 'due diligence' looking at the background of some of the people and sites.  Common Sense.

As to whether Gordon 'accepts your challenge' - that is also entirely up to him.

But Gordon said he accepted the challenge

I trust this piece of nonsense is not representative of your intelligence. You said you could post stats all day and have done no such thing. 

I am of the opinion that you are merely a troll and not a very bright one at that.

5 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

You said you could post stats all day and have done no such thing.

I could, but no point going to all that trouble for people without the will or intelligence to read them.

9 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I am of the opinion that you are merely a troll and not a very bright one at that.

I presume you were looking in a mirror when you typed this 😜