The end of an era.

JDog

Long time no hear Mr J Dog and good to know you are still about , As you know I moved five and a half years ago and I can honestly say the only time I will move again will be in a long box slightly larger than me , you might well be a bit more used to it than me as it was the first time in 40 odd years , my body is now beginning to fall apart so all that stress I can now do without , I was in a similar position as you as I had sold my old house and then had to look for somewhere to live , all ended well and we are happy where we are .

I really hope your move will be straight forward and we will once again be hearing how new perms come along and no doubt you taking some lucky members to keep you company .

All the very best and PLEASE keep us updated    MM

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I couldn't make to the pub but pleased I got to see you the previous week.

I will cherish the memories of the good times we shot pigeons together.

We have witnessed some great things & shot good bags together ( not to mention the odd eye wipe)😛

I wish you well in life & no doubt you will hit the ground running regards pigeons on some of your old ground!

I hope we will shoot pigeons together again some day.

Keep in touch JDog

Atb aga man

Edited by aga man