Theft

dankidd

Unfortunately during the small hours of last night some villains stole a mates pickup from Annitsford, Newcastle. This was a black Isuzu Rodeo with reg number NJ10 NWC.

Doubly annoying is that the rear of the pickup was loaded with an entire goose decoying setup which consisted of a large camo holdall with about 50 pinkfoot sillosocks and about 20 enforcer pinkfoot windsock decoys, a large camo rucksack full of netting, six decathlon hide poles in a green carry bag, two thermal spotting scopes and a few other items. If anybody is offered anything from what could be above could you get in touch with me please!

Cheers folks

18 hours ago, Wymondley said:

Drone the local caravan sites.

The travs would probably shoot it down with an illegal firearm , and the police STILL wouldnt go in there.

16 hours ago, Wymondley said:

Tell Plod the caravan clubbers have mis-gendered you, that'll get them out in force!

I wouldnt bank on it , they only like to use the non crime hate incident thing on a more compliant part of the public.

A mate of mine had his lorry nicked some years back , and found it intact on a trav site , it was round the back of some old industrial units, less than a mile away from the local nick.
He informed the police, and waited for them to attend so he could retrieve it , and waited....
As they started cutting it up , he called them again, telling what was happening , in the end he went home in disgust , the next day he called the police again to see if theyd been, they hadnt , but would soon.
He went back over , and found little trace of his wagon, he called the police and told them it was gone now...
'Do you not need us to attend now ?' they said.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

The travs would probably shoot it down with an illegal firearm , and the police STILL wouldnt go in there.

I wouldnt bank on it , they only like to use the non crime hate incident thing on a more compliant part of the public.

A mate of mine had his lorry nicked some years back , and found it intact on a trav site , it was round the back of some old industrial units, less than a mile away from the local nick.
He informed the police, and waited for them to attend so he could retrieve it , and waited....
As they started cutting it up , he called them again, telling what was happening , in the end he went home in disgust , the next day he called the police again to see if theyd been, they hadnt , but would soon.
He went back over , and found little trace of his wagon, he called the police and told them it was gone now...
'Do you not need us to attend now ?' they said.

And this leads back to the post in Off topic "24 hours in Police Custody" 

And folk wonder why the public take things into their own hands.