Fury vs Chisora 2? 3? Whatever?

chrisjpainter

22 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Is there any chance this fight was booked purely so Fury could show off in front of Usyk? 

Fury stated years ago once he came back & had that first fight with wilder he would have a tale end of career tare up with chisora for a pay day for them both. I think this was basically the above & a easy voluntary defence of the wbc & a pay day for them both & to build some hype up for the usyk fight to sell tickets. Personally I think usyk beats fury if they are to ever meet 

10 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Usyk will never beat Fury. Too small.

Amazing that Chisora could take the fight at short notice and put a brave, but limited showing. Joshua couldn't fit it into his busy schedule of doing nothing.

Fury gave Chisora a retirement cheque, along with a beating. 

100% I saw the fight advertised in Saturdays paper, it was the first I'd heard of it.

AJ won't look at a fight with Fury until he has no other option or thinks Fury is well past it.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

100% I saw the fight advertised in Saturdays paper, it was the first I'd heard of it.

AJ won't look at a fight with Fury until he has no other option or thinks Fury is well past it.

AJ and his team have been dodging Fury for years, only way that fight happens is a payday for Fury and Joshua if the stars align and they happen to retire together. 

It'd be a one sided fight anyway, Fury is leagues ahead. 

Fury ducks no-one, which can't be said for Joshua. His team will be busy trying to find an opponent with a weak chin and no punch, to ease him back into fighting again.

To be honest, I don't see Joshua beating Usyk (fight will never happen and why should it?), Joyce (can punch and has a great chin), Fury (good puncher and a mega chin), Wilder (hits way too hard for AJ). I think he is finished at World level and should retire.

21 hours ago, Gordon R said:

To be honest, I don't see Joshua beating Usyk (fight will never happen and why should it?), Joyce (can punch and has a great chin), Fury (good puncher and a mega chin), Wilder (hits way too hard for AJ). I think he is finished at World level and should retire.

I didn't realise AJ was 33, I thought he was younger, but he can probably afford to wait a few years for Fury to be retired then fight again. 

I'm enjoying the headlines at the moment,  because Fury is really giving AJ some stick 🤣🤣