China covid numbers

islandgun

Hello, some of the big cities do not have much open spaces and the older tall buildings have many many apartments and very close together, I stayed in an apartment where you could shake hands with the opposite neighbour , this was in the older part of Guangzhou , this city alone has 15 million, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Because the sooner .the quicker the nation gets back on its feet .

Look how messed up China is now and the impact that has on the economy  and the social life of its citizens  .

The more its dragged out the longer and bigger the impact .it also allows the virus more hosts to mutate through over a longer period ..not good .

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Look how messed up China is now and the impact that has on the economy  and the social life of its citizens  .

The more its dragged out the longer and bigger the impact .it also allows the virus more hosts to mutate through over a longer period ..not good .

I wasn't referring to China's policy right or wrong, I was referring to the sooner people get it the better :hmm: With around a billion people in China it will have plenty of opportunity to infect and mutate.

Edited by ordnance

19 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Our worktops /doors /fixings etc is stuck in China still. 
our rep told us that in China they remove you if you have covid and lock you up in government buildings until you’re clear. It’s a mess . 
saying that tho , my dads mates wife died a month ago of it and my mate was in a comma 2 months ago and was expected to die at 41 even tho he’s a PT . 
we do need to carry on as normal I agree.