How do

Jollygood

Evening all!

Have been a lurker for some time but figured it was time to drop a hello.

I'm based in N.E. Lincs. I've been shooting a sub-12ftlb airgun for a few years now, and am in the process of applying for my FAC & SGC.
Some cracking information on here, and I look forward to picking more up!

Cheers

Cheers folks.

3 hours ago, mgsontour said:

Welcome and PW is a fountain of knowledge, but, what can you educate us on that we don't know? 🙂

I suppose if someone were looking to grow some gourmet mushrooms, I'd be your man.  I do a bit of 3D printing too which comes in handy from time to time!

16 hours ago, Jollygood said:

Cheers folks.

I suppose if someone were looking to grow some gourmet mushrooms, I'd be your man.  I do a bit of 3D printing too which comes in handy from time to time!

I looked at 3D printing when it first came out but have had no luck with normal printers never mind 3D ones 🙂 but do like mushrooms, gourmet or wonky out of Morrisons

16 hours ago, Jollygood said:

Cheers folks.

Welcome along, I tinker with the 3d printing, too. Recently started designing stuff myself, but very basic designs.

3 hours ago, mgsontour said:

I looked at 3D printing when it first came out but have had no luck with normal printers never mind 3D ones 🙂 but do like mushrooms, gourmet or wonky out of Morrisons

It's definitely a learning curve! As with a lot of things though I find the tinkering is about as much fun as the result (usually..) 😁

3 hours ago, humperdingle said:

Welcome along, I tinker with the 3d printing, too. Recently started designing stuff myself, but very basic designs.

Cheers. What CAD software do you use? After about 10 years off the CAD, I've been learning again with Fusion and found it really intuitive.

2 hours ago, Morkin said:

Welcome BUDDY👍🤛🤔🤣😂😂😂🤣

34 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Hello and welcome mate 

Cheers 👋

1 minute ago, Jollygood said:

I've not used it actually. I know it gets a good rep for beginners though.

If you were interested in Fusion at all, I used a series of tutorials that was really helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qGQ2utl2A

Yeh I did try Fusion 360 at first but found Tinkercad to be more simple to use, at least for the kind of stuff I wanted to make.

I make leather tags and found the printer is great for making embossing stamps if printed solid 👍