Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Acorns etc

steve_b_wales

It's early days I know, but if anyone could spare me any of the above, I would apprecaite it and would be happy to cover the postage etc.

As many know on this website, I have been growing various trees for the past 19 years and to date, I have estimated that I have 'sent out' more than 1400 to various parts of the UK, the furthest being the Isle of Lewis.

I originally started to grow trees with my late son, who past away almost 20 years ago at the age of 14. I have kept this going and hope to do so for as long as I can. So far this year, I have sent out 38 Horse Chestnut saplings and 16 Oak. I have some Hazelnut saplings growing at the moment but they are only a few inches high and I plan to keep them until they grow a bit more and then send them out next year. 

Thank You.

We have a woodland in N.Wales & bring any saplings that have reached 18” on by planting then in a “nursery area” & letting them get to a size & then re-plant in the woods. 
Come August/Sept I can let you have as many acorns/hazelnuts as you want. Give me a prod nearer the time & I will gladly send some off to you.

From the number of Hazel saplings I have recently pulled up. "planted by squirrels from my contorted Hazel" I should this year have a good stock of nuts which you will be welcome to. Give me a buzz at the time please. 

A very big THANK YOU to all who replied and have offered to send me som, I appreciate it very much. I will contact you all later on this year with my address details etc. As always, I'm more than happy to cover postage costs, and I've never charged for the saplings I give out, but only ask for postage to be covered.