Rabbit lure / running rabbit training aid

paul1989

Hi, I’ve been making a few of these to get the most realistic running rabbit without actually having live rabbits. 
they have been great for steading up my spaniels. would there be a market for them if I was to make a few? 
they are wireless remote control and works from 50mtrs away, string length is 20mtrs.I have a few videos but there to big to upload on here. Any interest pm me il send some videos. 
cheers Paul 

IMG_9639.jpeg

Edited by paul1989

Hello, it would be a niche market in the shooting world , getting through a patent is long and expensive, I would cost out parts and time and see how much you could sell for, 

38 minutes ago, snow white said:

Like L/B as said you could make a few quid selling them.

I think you would be best getting a pattern on them safe people copying I made something years ago and some bxxxxxx copied it and made nice few Bob out of my idear

Hello, a well know manufacture of vacuum cleaners did not come up with the idea of his brand

As with lots of “training aids” they’re good for about 5 minutes until the dog susses it. 

One of the lads had one of these. (Don’t bother trying to patent it they’re common for the lurcher boys for chasing). My older dog Ted sussed it out the first time he saw it. Never moved but still chased on a real rabbit. 

If you have a dog that’s got a brain you can’t simulate the real thing unfortunately.