Enforcer decoys

aye they anounced on their facebook that its just not viable anymore last month and when whats left is gone thats it.  they will continue with DJ decoys but the enforcer brand is wrapping up.  

last i checked they only had goose wind socks left

Edited by Sweet11-87

• 3 weeks later...

The Wood Pigeon Decoys were far better than necessary and too expensive because of that.

The Enforcers that "flew" at the back of a pattern were superb once they made the Mk2 that sorted the joint problems in the rods.

I will continue to use mine for many years on their raised bases.

10 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The Wood Pigeon Decoys were far better than necessary and too expensive because of that.

The Enforcers that "flew" at the back of a pattern were superb once they made the Mk2 that sorted the joint problems in the rods.

I will continue to use mine for many years on their raised bases.

Got any pics of em in use Steve? I’ve got a pair but not used em in the field yet. 

Re the shells, they never had any in stock so not really surprised they didn’t go much business. 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Got any pics of em in use Steve? I’ve got a pair but not used em in the field yet. 

Re the shells, they never had any in stock so not really surprised they didn’t go much business. 

Who's Steve?

Here is an old shot from my phone.

PHONE EMPTIED 4th Feb 2020 010.jpg

IMG_20230528_154943.jpg

Great decoys I thought, a little expensive but in the grand scheme of things hardly out of reach.
Shame, I think they had supply issues from what I always read from them (constantly waiting for stock). I guess they were managing to get them made very cheaply making them profitable and perhaps they can’t get them made so cheaply any more, always seemed very popular though!