Insurance premium increase

TR1

Just received renewal offer from LV , 30% increase. No change in policy details.

With LV my Hilux is insured as a car not commercial so an advantage.

We have mentioned car policy.

Can anyone recommend an alternative insurer which provide similar cover at competitive prices.

Normal insurance search sites class Hilux as van.

Been with these people for the last three years as they beat every other quote from the likes of Direct line, compare the market, go compare etc.

my car is a Jeep 4x4 2 litre diesel @ £272 fully comp.

One call..https://www.onecallinsurance.co.uk/?utm_source=OCMS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=welcome_ren_motor&_mte=1843fe7b-8b9f-4bcc-bd21-efebd63b8f2d

Hello, just renewed my insurance to the AA from Lloyds but here's a thing, I have full claims discount but in 2020 someone hit the bumper , a right **** so I thought I would claim off him , what a nightmare , so I canceled but found Lloyds had not taken off the CEU database , now the AA want an extra payment 🤔

48 minutes ago, old'un said:

Been with these people for the last three years as they beat every other quote from the likes of Direct line, compare the market, go compare etc.

my car is a Jeep 4x4 2 litre diesel @ £272 fully comp.

One call..https://www.onecallinsurance.co.uk/?utm_source=OCMS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=welcome_ren_motor&_mte=1843fe7b-8b9f-4bcc-bd21-efebd63b8f2d

I used these people last year. 
For a Defender 110, 2009, and a Discovery Sport, 2017, they saved me £700.

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, just renewed my insurance to the AA from Lloyds but here's a thing, I have full claims discount but in 2020 someone hit the bumper , a right **** so I thought I would claim off him , what a nightmare , so I canceled but found Lloyds had not taken off the CEU database , now the AA want an extra payment 🤔

Hello, it's worth noting do not make a claim and cancel as your still on the CEU and not able to cancel