RWC it's started 😁

Mice!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just rewatched the France v South Africa game and what a game,, again,  but there's a lot to see in that second half, first half France played their style and I hope England don't fall into the trap France did, France tried to take on South Africa, tried to out muscle them,  they didn't kick over in the second half till the 70th minute and it paid off when they did.

Dupoint was just Amazing, how can he stop the SA #4, he made a break, kicked, chased tackled and turned it ooverhead was everywhere😳 France had so so much possession,  but they didn't turn SA around,  didn't kick any drop goals, didn'tkick to the corners, no 50/22, they came out in the second half and just banged heads.

But Faff had a great game as well,  he's in everything, niggling and it was him that ripped the ball at the end.

Not dealing with high balls at this level is criminal and France will be kicking themselves for a long time after that.

I don't think that the game is the foregone conclusion many think, how wrong can I be 😅😅😅

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I've just rewatched the France v South Africa game and what a game,, again,  but there's a lot to see in that second half, first half France played their style and I hope England don't fall into the trap France did, France tried to take on South Africa, tried to out muscle them,  they didn't kick over in the second half till the 70th minute and it paid off when they did.

Dupoint was just Amazing, how can he stop the SA #4, he made a break, kicked, chased tackled and turned it ooverhead was everywhere😳 France had so so much possession,  but they didn't turn SA around,  didn't kick any drop goals, didn'tkick to the corners, no 50/22, they came out in the second half and just banged heads.

But Faff had a great game as well,  he's in everything, niggling and it was him that ripped the ball at the end.

Not dealing with high balls at this level is criminal and France will be kicking themselves for a long time after that.

I don't think that the game is the foregone conclusion many think, how wrong can I be 😅😅😅

Yep I think you are!  England have had a very easy ride  but not on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

Looking forward to this weekend missed the England game last week SA  very powerfull up front and there back three can run from anywhere on the field i still got NZ for the cup im assuming they will get passed this week  

After the way NZ played last week I don't see them not winning,  but Argentina will have watched the game and won't refuse penalties the way Ireland did.

But I think there will be more than a try in this one.

18 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

NZ defence brilliant Argentina can't get passed them 👏 

16 minutes ago, JKD said:

Yup,,,, NZ are just ticking over, and doing that very well !

Argentina just aren't in this one, it's no real surprise but it's phase after phase then give up the ball, NZ just too good for them and only in third gear, even the crowd is subdued. 

I'd be throwing on the subs if I was NZ let them crank up the tempo and put Arg out their misery. 

Just now, JKD said:

Well that was nothing like the match with Ireland, where NZ had to play at their best ! Tonight was always going to be a walkover, so they played and managed the game accordingly.

Quite an enjoyable watch, but not exciting 😁

I expected Argentina to put up more of a fight, but NZ were just a lot better, I didn't even notice they had a man sin binned because the wife was blabbing 😅😅

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I expected Argentina to put up more of a fight, but NZ were just a lot better, I didn't even notice they had a man sin binned because the wife was blabbing 😅😅

🤭😂😂 TBH, you'd never know it was 15 against 14 for 10 minutes. Argentina did try their best, but failed in every aspect 😔

27 minutes ago, JKD said:

Can't knock them for that 😄 Unlike NZ's kicking, which once again wasn't brilliant !

They must have better kickers? The crazy lad who came on as sub kicked brilliant in an earlier game, I say crazy because his kicking technique was bizarre,  serious face, then smile, made me laugh every time.

We've seen that a few missed kicks can really cost a team!

30 minutes ago, Mice! said:

They must have better kickers? The crazy lad who came on as sub kicked brilliant in an earlier game, I say crazy because his kicking technique was bizarre,  serious face, then smile, made me laugh every time.

We've seen that a few missed kicks can really cost a team!

Exactly,,,, I've said previously that every team needs two good kickers. One is never enough,,,, unless it's Johnny Wilkinson 😄