Mice!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, London Best said:

I overdosed on 4 games yesterday. Won’t be doing that again, went to bed with square eyes!Β 
Β 

Hahaha,,,, I just love good sport 😁 These last few weeks, the backs of my eyeballs feel like a boxer is in there using them as a speed ball πŸ‘€ πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€£

51 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

A Chilean's just been sin binned for tackling too low. It's all getting a bit complicated for tackling!

Too low? Was it no arms??

3 hours ago, London Best said:

I overdosed on 4 games yesterday. Won’t be doing that again, went to bed with square eyes!Β 
Β 

I watched a lot more than I planned on, but I'm blaming Georgia for playing well πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Just the Scottish and Welsh games today, now our kids have played 😁😁

Just now, Mice! said:

Too low? Was it no arms??

I watched a lot more than I planned on, but I'm blaming Georgia for playing well πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Just the Scottish and Welsh games today, now our kids have played 😁😁

Nope. He wrapped fine. His shoulders hit buttocks/hip area, but he was coming low and going lower, so his head was more thigh and the wrap was round the knees.Β 

Yellow and reviewed for possible red, but it stayed yellow.

16 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Nope. He wrapped fine. His shoulders hit buttocks/hip area, but he was coming low and going lower, so his head was more thigh and the wrap was round the knees.Β 

Yellow and reviewed for possible red, but it stayed yellow.

Strange, I'm sure there was something about union players hitting the shin with the shoulder??

I'll have to try and find it on a replay

2 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

S Africa Head on Head not even looked at and no different to curry'sΒ  red card no consistencyΒ 

Yup,,,, was discussed at half time and totally agree ! This sort of competition needs consistency all round.

This match was probably the most unexciting so far, despite being enjoyable to watch 🀦😁

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

S Africa Head on Head not even looked at and no different to curry'sΒ  red card no consistencyΒ 

With any luck, that might help Curry. He's got a hearing about his on Tuesday, so England should have their ducks in order by then with their case on Curry's behalf. I missed it, but apparently the second yellow for Chile today was very similar and that stayed yellow. The WRU have properly dug themselves a hole with these decisions.

I thought Fiji were robbed, Wales should have had two or three players in the bin with constant infringements on the line, Wales new well what they were doing,Β  I was expecting a penalty try.

But Wales came out brilliantly in the second half showing their experience,Β  Fiji just needed a little more patience at the end and that try may have come.

Some effort from both teams though, probably the best game of the weekend.Β 

7 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I thought Fiji were robbed, Wales should have had two or three players in the bin with constant infringements on the line, Wales new well what they were doing,Β  I was expecting a penalty try.

But Wales came out brilliantly in the second half showing their experience,Β  Fiji just needed a little more patience at the end and that try may have come.

That no armed tackle that led to the Fijian player dropping his grounding. How he got away with that, I have no idea!

2 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

That no armed tackle that led to the Fijian player dropping his grounding. How he got away with that, I have no idea!

Where the Fijian knocked on at the posts? It looked like he'd grounded it to me, then like you say the Welsh player hit with the shoulder, no arms, but the ref didn't seem to want to look at it.

6 hours ago, Mice! said:

Totally agree with that, it was a brilliant game to watch πŸ˜€ The last 15 minutes was edge of seat watching πŸ˜†

Must say,,,, the crowds/supporters have been very vocal and given all games a fantastic atmosphere πŸ˜€πŸ₯³πŸ˜„

3 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

yes i thought it was a no arms tackle as for the grounding Ben KΒ  said you can be short on the line then you can place the ball yourself but not be short then your team mats propell you over the line i asume he knows the rules better than usΒ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Not that one, which was double movement,Β  an earlier one, I think it was the Fijian 3 crashed up and over, they were looking at the different angles for the ball grounding when the reverse angle was shown with the Welsh player hitting with the shoulder,Β  arm bent down, ref didn't want to discuss it with the TMO.

It seems most games have had some serious issues with the reffing and inconsistencies,Β  hopefully it gets sorted out fast, because that's the last thing anyone wants the tournament to be about.

But what a first week 😁😁

37 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Not that one, which was double movement,Β  an earlier one, I think it was the Fijian 3 crashed up and over, they were looking at the different angles for the ball grounding when the reverse angle was shown with the Welsh player hitting with the shoulder,Β  arm bent down, ref didn't want to discuss it with the TMO.

It seems most games have had some serious issues with the reffing and inconsistencies,Β  hopefully it gets sorted out fast, because that's the last thing anyone wants the tournament to be about.

But what a first week 😁😁

Absolutely. It's been a super start.Β