RWC it's started 😁

Mice!

Well, that was a much better performance by England, albeit against the lowest seeded team in the comp 🤭😁

Our speed of ball and good cohesion/understanding between players was noticeable from the start. Yes, a few handling errors, but overall a good team performance and,,,, with a set plan 😀 Nice to see Farrell et al back on the pitch and getting stuck in 🙂

Now onto the game of the weekend !!! 😀

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Good.

Is that all you've got to say about a superb game of rugby 🤷🙈🤣

As millrace said, the ref didn't have a great game,,,, all the officials actually !!! How they missed that great big forward drifting pass for SA's try I'll never know !!!

11 hours ago, JKD said:

Is that all you've got to say about a superb game of rugby 🤷🙈🤣

As millrace said, the ref didn't have a great game,,,, all the officials actually !!! How they missed that great big forward drifting pass for SA's try I'll never know !!!

There is a small chance I might have fallen asleep!

I'll catch up with the highlights, but I'm going for Ireland to win the World Cup, so the confidence of beating the boks in the group stages is useful, even if ultimately I'm expecting them to meet in the final anyway.

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Apparently driving your shoulder into someone's head isn't a red card offence. The whole comms box for both ITV and BBC are baffled by that. I can understand why; there's just no consistency.

Confused.com 🤷🙄 To us mere mortals that was driving your shoulder up into someone's head,,,, equals a red card !!! Apparently not 😲

33 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

The fact that Ritchie failed his HIA after the hit kind of suggests it was pretty dangerous! 

Everyone except the officials in Roland Garros knows it should have been 🛑👆

Yet another talking point 😞

Edited by JKD

11 minutes ago, JKD said:

And another one,,,, how was that [deliberate shoulder charge to the head] not a straight red ?! 😲🤷🙄

Upgraded to a red. No-one wants red cards, but ,,,,

1 minute ago, chrisjpainter said:

This one has been upgraded. Which is somehow even more baffling!

Typing as you replied 🙈

No consistency again 🤷

2 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Apparently driving your shoulder into someone's head isn't a red card offence. The whole comms box for both ITV and BBC are baffled by that. I can understand why; there's just no consistency.

It was a terrible tackle, he was low then came up, clear contact to the face, it should have been a straight red, just give the card, how it stayed yellow I'll never know.

Wales v Aus has certainly started at some pace, it'd like it's the second half. 

4 minutes ago, Mice! said:

It was a terrible tackle, he was low then came up, clear contact to the face, it should have been a straight red, just give the card, how it stayed yellow I'll never know.

Wales v Aus has certainly started at some pace, it'd like it's the second half. 

I concur 🤷

Wales v Aus has started at a great pace, and promises to be a bruiser 🤕😇😁

4 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

right now it's like watching drunk teenagers in charge of a roundabout. It's chaotic and very entertaining, but lacks a lot of intelligence

Wales look good, Australia just keep making stupid errors, play well, tackle hard, then do something you know you can't do??

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Wales look good, Australia just keep making stupid errors, play well, tackle hard, then do something you know you can't do??

I just get the feeling both sides have got so much more to offer if they could stop making daft mistakes at bad moments, especially Australia. That lineout was a case in point. A superb platform turned into 70 yards of lost territory because of a shambolic throw.

I wish Wales would shut up and let Barnes get on with reffing. How can they question not being pulled back for their pen advantage when they gained 50 yards after it?! Pipe down and just play the game.