Royal mail

Bigbob

I bought a collection of books and the guy sent me proof of postage monday 8am with a tracking number , When you put the tracking number in it shows there sitting in a royal mail warehouse with the message we will update when we try to deliver ?.The proof of post says 2nd class we will deliver in 3 working days ?. Is this royal mail getting busy already and stockpile the 2nd class mail like last year ? . I obliviously want the books but i want to know when there coming so i can be in , i dont want to miss them and go to a post office to retrieve them 

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I bought a collection of books and the guy sent me proof of postage monday 8am with a tracking number , When you put the tracking number in it shows there sitting in a royal mail warehouse with the message we will update when we try to deliver ?.The proof of post says 2nd class we will deliver in 3 working days ?. Is this royal mail getting busy already and stockpile the 2nd class mail like last year ? . I obliviously want the books but i want to know when there coming so i can be in , i dont want to miss them and go to a post office to retrieve them 

Royal Mail are stacked out now and under staffed and expect 2nd class post to take 3-7 days tbh

3 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Thought you bought them off the top shelf?

1 hour ago, Dave at kelton said:

I just don’t use them for parcels. Evri is my go to.

No choice it was the sellar that posted them via Royal Mail 

6 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Thought you bought them off the top shelf?

Can you still buy them off the top shelf i thought everything was on dvd now , Asking for a mate ?. i just wanted a few out of the 20 maybe be my xmas present when they arrive , Last time i checked the tracker it said check later LOL LOL