Long range shots

reloder

reloder if you,your mates or your would be relatives are stupid enough to break the shooting laws and then have the nerve to brag about it on a world wide forum then you have even less sense than we originally thought.

Kindly keep your stupid illegal activities and experiances to yourself in future and the sooner you are caught and prosecuted the better.

• 1 month later...

Maybe the bird died laughing at some plank even trying that shot!!!

Squint

are you sure it wasn't a .22 rimfire he used in which case he probably was in breach of his conditions. (haven't heard of many people being allowed to shoot in their house)

85 yrds would be possible though i doubt on the first shot.

have seen a rabbit head shot at 81 yards (used bushnell rangefinder) took 2 shots to find the wind and elevation and third one bolwled it over, and i have to say had i not seen ti i would not have belived it.

the chap was standing non supported using a scoped HW80K running at 18F/lbs on ticket.

the best i have ever managed is a golf ball at 50 yrds with hw 80 at 12F/lbs using open sights.

so it is more than possible to soot out to these ranges using the right equipment, and certificates of course :lol:

Gents

Your comments about the legality etc are all valid, but I fear that you are missing the point.

Whilst reading this string I wondered if this idiot was associated with Aled, ****** me, if Aled doesnt chirp in a few posts after my thoughts.

Now we all know that neither Aled or his dad would not recognise an imperial yard from a ship yard; so we can safely assume that their aquaintances can easily fall into the same catigory, and treat their posts with the Kilo pack of salt that they deserve.

webbers back from his holls, refreshed and sharper than ever!

webber