Looks like the public is waking up πŸ™„

owain

2 hours ago, owain said:

Well you’re wrong again, because we had a referendum to join. So we are currently one for one, I think best of 3 would best in this situation. I don’t read the guardian either, just using a source to prove a point. Something you seem unwilling, or (more likely) able to do. (LA LA LA) πŸ˜…

No we didn't.

2 hours ago, owain said:

So that was a vote to join then. Thank you for confirming that for me.Β 

No it wasn't.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, owain said:

I didn’t say you had low IQ, you lumped yourself in with a general statement. But you have now directly called me pathetic? Name calling is bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A statement saying I have not been affected. Which Is true. That does not mean I have a typical Brexit iq as you stated.Β 

I can't help that you bring up people's iq for having the opinion leaving a corrupt unelected block of countries was the right decision.

Enjoy the rest of your eveningπŸ‘‹

Β 

10 minutes ago, owain said:

You could argue black is white!

I think it's pretty clear he means we had a vote to join a common market with other nations with similar economies. We were never asked if we'd like to join what the EU currently is today, but I think your well aware of that.

15 minutes ago, owain said:

Erm, we were already members (1973). So it was not a referendum on joining.

Β 

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

You could argue black is white!

I think it's pretty clear he means we had a vote to join a common market with other nations with similar economies. We were never asked if we'd like to join what the EU currently is today, but I think your well aware of that.

No, I mean we were already members, there was no referendum on joining.

Edited by Newbie to this

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

We were never asked if we'd like to join what the EU currently is today, but I think your well aware of that.

Indeed, and we should've had a referendum on both Maastricht and Lisbon treaties, as they handed over large amounts of control to the EU.

But to the OP's point, so what?

Rejoining the EU will involve no rebate, adaption of the Euro, Schengen, and likely no more national veto by the time we rejoin.Β  I wonder how hard Keir will really try to sell that.