Sunak on GB News

Good shot?

40 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

It's why manifestos need to be legally binding, any deviations need to be via referendum/another election. They need to be held accountable for their lies.

exactly!!!!!!

i've been saying this for decades.they get you to vote for them in a general election and then all of a sudden roll back on their biggest "vote getters" as they've "done some more sums" and they can't afford it.

ABSOLUTE GONADS!

On 14/02/2024 at 12:05, Newbie to this said:

It's why manifestos need to be legally binding, any deviations need to be via referendum/another election. They need to be held accountable for their lies.

Come back to earth please.

The fact of not being accountable for anything is their mantra and guiding principle.

That will never alter until they are outed from the trough.

im praying for an MP to turn up on my doorstep  (any party will do)...i will release such a vitriolic torrent of invective...with every vulgar word for various syphalitic parts of the body.....he will return to the bosom of his home and deciede to persue another coarse of monertary endevor

17 hours ago, ditchman said:

im praying for an MP to turn up on my doorstep  (any party will do)...i will release such a vitriolic torrent of invective...with every vulgar word for various syphalitic parts of the body.....he will return to the bosom of his home and deciede to persue another coarse of monertary endevor

And you will be removed from circulation?

They are not worthy of any invective?

On 13/02/2024 at 15:53, Zoli 12 guage said:

SERIOUSLY?

it's the only channel where you get a balanced account of what's actually going on AND you get coverage of events that BBC, C4,ITV and Sky news sweep under the rug.

You are joking? It was a hand picked audience with pre prepped questions. All set up in a secret location. Only the Scotsman got through 🤣

2 hours ago, oowee said:

You are joking? It was a hand picked audience with pre prepped questions. All set up in a secret location. Only the Scotsman got through 🤣

do you have difficulty understanding English?

that response of mine that you quoted was in relation to the "general content" on the channel and had nothing to do with that particular programme.

ALTHOUGH,they were adamant that the participants were all "on the fence" and were all undecided voters.

did you actually watch it?

That program was very different to anything I have seen on GBNews and more like everything on BBC etc.

Sunak got a very easy ride with barely any opposing responses to his points.

Might as well have been watching, as I previously stated a Party Political Broadcast or question Time.

Very disappointed with GBNews on this occasion.  

1 hour ago, Good shot? said:

That program was very different to anything I have seen on GBNews and more like everything on BBC etc.

Sunak got a very easy ride with barely any opposing responses to his points.

Might as well have been watching, as I previously stated a Party Political Broadcast or question Time.

Very disappointed with GBNews on this occasion.  

Got to agree with this, I'd say at least 80% of that audience were already going to vote Cons.

As for listening to Sunak..... well after about 30 seconds you switch off.

On 15/02/2024 at 17:49, ditchman said:

I forgot to tell, a while ago when they posessd a bit more nerve than now, the dancing muppet that is May visited the doorstep of someone I know. He being an accountant decided to ask a few financial questions she didn't like and had no idea about. Hey ho, almost instantly the bulldogs appeared to shepherd her away in a blink.