Playstation v's Xbox

dazza

Playstation has a good pedigree, the original is usually always the best.

I haven't had one since PS1 and the last games were Silent Hill and Dino Crisis.

I watched a guy in a shopping mall earlier today with a plastic bat stood infront of a screen, hitting the ball back to the image on the telly.

Why doesn't he just go out and have a proper game of tennis?

Its a good indication why the youth of today are overweight.

I haven't had one since PS1 and the last games were Silent Hill and Dino Crisis.

I watched a guy in a shopping mall earlier today with a plastic bat stood infront of a screen, hitting the ball back to the image on the telly.

Most likely a spoilt brat sidibear with parents that can't be bothered to run him to and from local sportsgrounds etc.

LB

That's the Nintendo WII

Great fun. The boxing game is awesome. Watched them in meadowhall last week playing the tennis. Looks a bit boring

Jonno

Xbox has the games at the minute, but give it a few months and there are some corkers coming out - Gran Turismo 5 being the main one, its going to be absolutely awesome. Grand theft auto, metal gear solid will be equally amazing. your PS3 wont break down, it has a blu-ray player (which is winning the hd movie market at the minute) online gaming is free, but not as good as the xbox. this will also develop in time.

guess which one I want... ???

I have Halo Combat Evolved.It has been awesome.Best £6 ever spent,Was looking forward to the Halo3 but vista only.Also love Doom 3.Should be getting Half Life 2 soon.Can only manage the easy settings but doom especially make you fill your pants!

I was saving for the 360. But.... a good mate of mine just sold his 360 and bought PS3 and said that the play station was much better ! decisions decisions !

Leeboy

Your mate would say that, he wouldnt want to look a fool if he sold his xbox 360 for a ps3 and say its **** would he.

I was saving for the 360. But.... a good mate of mine just sold his 360 and bought PS3 and said that the play station was much better ! decisions decisions !

Leeboy

Your mate would say that, he wouldnt want to look a fool if he sold his xbox 360 for a ps3 and say its **** would he.

He sold the 360 after he'd bought the play station. He's a games nut and does little else when not working ! His Mrs got the right hump over the money he was spending and said one of the consoles had to go, so he sold the xbox. He said the xbox 360 is an excellent machine but the play station was the better of the 2.

Xbox 360 ???:lol::lol:

Worth getting for the HALO trilogy alone, the online gaming xbox live is superb and beats the playstation hands down.

Afraid to admit it but am a dedicated HALO addict. Kids got me started with the old xbox and combat evolved, then halo2,,, now halo3,,,, they are always asking for a go HA HA HA!!!!

Next best thing to going shooting or ferreting.

Xbox 360 ???:lol::lol:

Worth getting for the HALO trilogy alone, the online gaming xbox live is superb and beats the playstation hands down.

Afraid to admit it but am a dedicated HALO addict. Kids got me started with the old xbox and combat evolved, then halo2,,, now halo3,,,, they are always asking for a go HA HA HA!!!!

Next best thing to going shooting or ferreting.

Bloody knew that you would post on this.

If you spent more time feeding the pheasants, controlling vermin, practicing fox calling etc., etc

Useless sod :lol: :lol:

Don