Pleasing Gun Shop Experience,

I met with a trade member from this forum yesterday Miroku Matt, at his shop in Staffordshire.

One to one time, no pressure or haste. Despite my dithering between two guns before making my mind up and a hot drink on what was a cold day. Highly recommended.

Cheers.

I have known Matt for some years and I have always found him, a pleasure to do business with. He is a mine of information on a lot of guns, but especially Winchester, Classic Doubles and Miroku models. Although I have yet to visit his new venture, it is top of my 'to do' list.

Got my Browning 525 off matt when he was at Premier guns went upto the shooting show in Harrogate & due to a misunderstanding over social media the gun I was after didn't get taken to the show I went to premier guns to get it after the show got £45 off for my fuel costs , free gun fitting & a premier gun slip to put it in good service & never had a issue with the gun